WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DJ setup in the channel

MeCasa16

Reaction score
Last night we took the dog to the dog park. Music was blasting super loud, and we didn’t see any boats that looked capable of that. We took a walk down the channel and found “DJ Pajama Pants” rocking out in the channel.. he had his whole kit set up and a pretty impressive subwoofer. He was playing to a crowd of none..

I will admit, he was actually pretty gifted as far as his skills go. Really good beat matching and I think he was actually doing the scratching.
F5D2DE34-FC53-4DCA-BBE0-19BB978E51D2.jpeg
185F12B8-3705-4A09-9F49-5A0805BADF7A.jpeg

Water Romper

Reaction score
ha, looking at the picture of the channel (not the one with the DJ) if you didn't know any better, you would think its a nice little city park, women with pearls and sweaters walking their poodles, kids feeding ducks, old men playing chess, not knowing , IT ROCKS on the weekend!! Oh, BTW The DJ's husky looks pretty cool :D

hallett21

Reaction score
Practicing for the weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
ha, looking at the picture of the channel (not the one with the DJ) if you didn't know any better, you would think its a nice little city park, women with pearls and sweaters walking their poodles, kids feeding ducks, old men playing chess, not knowing , IT ROCKS on the weekend!! Oh, BTW The DJ's husky looks pretty cool :D

I was gonna say...

At least he has a dog listening to him! 😁

Water Romper

Reaction score
Poor dog, its tied up so he/she has to listen. Wonder if that DJ takes request? (think he has 70's rock in his play list ? ) and.... how does he power his set up? Does the channel have outlets? I don't see a generator

Rotten deal

Reaction score
Believe it or not, our husky does better than our golden retriever out here. They have a thermal layer of fur that moderates their temperature. We did not know that until we moved out here. Its actually pretty amazing.
Interesting,didn’t know that. Guess like any insulation it can work both ways.

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
Poor dog, its tied up so he/she has to listen. Wonder if that DJ takes request? (think he has 70's rock in his play list ? ) and.... how does he power his set up? Does the channel have outlets? I don't see a generator
Old school bust open the hand hole on the street light and some wire nuts. Good 2 go!

MeCasa16

Reaction score
He did have a small predator generator under his setup.