WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Do any of you have any Yachting experience? If so, would you like to be on the TV show Below Deck?

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
I am just throwing this out there as a long shot…….

If you have any yachting experience, the TV show Below Deck is looking for their next cast for the 2022 Caribbean Season. Filming will take 6-7 weeks Feb - March 2022.

Positions:

Chef
Chief Stewardess
Stewardess
Bosun
Deckhand

You will need some maritime endorsements that are fairly easy to get. (STCW and Eng1) But you must have some experience!

You can send me a PM and I can then forward your info to the casting director for the show.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
So how fake is most of the drama with the crew? Do I need acting experience? Hahaha

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

If you have any yachting experience, the TV show Below Deck is looking for their next cast for the 2022 Caribbean Season. Filming will take 6-7 weeks Feb - March 2022.

Positions:

Chef
Chief Stewardess
Stewardess
Bosun
Deckhand

You will need some maritime endorsements that are fairly easy to get. (STCW and Eng1) But you must have some experience!

You can send me a PM and I can then forward your info to the casting director for the show.
Are you Captaining this super yacht?

C-2

Reaction score
Wifey was just binge watching this...sometimes they have really nice looking chicks on that show and they visit really cool places. But the drama...aye aye aye.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Where is this charter of dysfunction sailing from this season?

Runs2rch

Reaction score
The deck hands are usually pretty much full ra-tard. Wash and put water toys out. Repeat.

Last edited:

Orange Juice

Reaction score

Positions:

Chef
Chief Stewardess
Stewardess
Bosun
Deckhand

I’m too ugly for day time television. 🤠

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I’d go for the chef spot. This allows crazy to the highest level. 👍 The minority crazy of Lexi can’t be topped in the stew category. LOL

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Our friends went as guests for a filming.......$10,000 each. They said it was a blast, but like anything else on reality tv, lots of staging and suggesting people to do various things for the camera.

She's Mine

Reaction score
I'm down for being a Deckhand. I'll use Xtreme Products to clean that beesh... She'll sparkle like never before.

Reactions: DWC

Backlash

Reaction score
I've got a buddy who was a Navy rescue swimmer who I hold in high regard. I think I'll write him in as an applicant. Not only is he handsome, he's quite approachable and easy to get along with. Helluva karaoke singer too!! 😁

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Our friends went as guests for a filming.......$10,000 each. They said it was a blast, but like anything else on reality tv, lots of staging and suggesting people to do various things for the camera.

SO much fabricated drama for "reality" TV. I've been on a reality tv show before and it was SO scripted. I can't even watch that crap anymore it's all fake. Fabricated problems all over HGTV that miraculously never end up being an issue. So stupid.

cxr

Reaction score

Positions:

Chef
Chief Stewardess
Stewardess
Bosun
Deckhand

we love this show

or should i say we love the drama and the hot chicks most seasons

JUNE JUNE HANNAH :)

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
We're they polite or one of the rude n nasty groups.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
we love this show

or should i say we love the drama and the hot chicks most seasons

JUNE JUNE HANNAH :)
What I don't get is why Kate Chastain somehow thinks/acts like she some sort of ultra famous hollywood celeb.
Can't stand that Sea-Hunt.🤢🤮

cakemoto

Reaction score

Positions:

Chef
Chief Stewardess
Stewardess
Bosun
Deckhand

My sister‘s friend she went to high school with was on that show few years back. Think he was a deckhand

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
The positions needed appear to be every single featured crew position on the show. Hard to believe that they don't have any of the positions already filled, if filming starts as soon as Feb 22?

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
SO much fabricated drama for "reality" TV. I've been on a reality tv show before and it was SO scripted. I can't even watch that crap anymore it's all fake. Fabricated problems all over HGTV that miraculously never end up being an issue. So stupid.
Its a fact... a gal friend was one of the "stars" on TLCs My Giant Life and I was on one of their episodes. Boy the behind the camera crap the producer was doing to stimulate fabricated drama was irritating. Yuck.

mbrown2

Reaction score
If I was younger I wish I would have done this for 5-7 years.... TV crew or no TV crew... These kids live the life getting to see some of the most amazing spots in the world.... 5-7 years on the seas....start my career in late 20's...or stay in the islands....not a bad way to learn about life....

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
Courtney on the Mediterranean BD is hot stuff, something about that gal from Wales. 🙄👍

LuauLounge

Reaction score
A couple of our Delta folks were on there last year.
Dan is absolutely a shoe in. I will see if I can get some contact info.
Season is winding down, so maybe spring.

rrrr

Reaction score
I'll gladly participate as the yacht's owner.

Just make sure there is a good supply of hot women extras.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
I'd never make the cut .... way to much risk of me throwing some of the paying passengers overboard in the middle of the voyage.
Are some of those assholes actually that nasty in real life, or is it scripted for drama?

Perlmudder

Reaction score
I did this for about a year, 12 years ago. It was fun/exhausting. Usually too busy working to actually see any of the cool things, but I did go on a few great drinking tours of the Bahamas and Caribbean because of it. We did not have a lot of drama, but definitely a lot of drunken nights. Left that and ran a 60ft boat by myself for the next 5 years. That was much more relaxed.

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
I'm down for being a Deckhand. I'll use Xtreme Products to clean that beesh... She'll sparkle like never before.

Are you talking about the yacht or one of the lady guests?
You've expanded your product line a bit I guess.😁

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
This would be fun, certainly no harder than I work now! LOL

Lexi or Malia in the hot tub wouldn't be too bad. My wife binge watches the show.

Lexi Wilson Claims Malia Comforted Her to Boost Reputation on Below Deck  Med as Malia Addresses Drama With Costar