Do DCB owners still wear black socks?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Or have they moved on from those?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Not sure on socks - do they still sport poundfoolish watches?

tenor-10.gif

Damn those things were gay.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
View attachment 1043828
Damn those things were gay.

Gene and his wife run a pretty cool little business making custom products. While they aren’t for me, and maybe not for others.. I don’t see the reason to bang on someone’s life’s work.. especially when it is creative.

They being a lot to the community, and I’m proud to know them.

I am a little curious as to what kinda watches and socks production cruiser owners wear nowadays..👀

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Gene and his wife run a pretty cool little business making custom products. While they aren’t for me, and maybe not for others.. I don’t see the reason to bang on someone’s life’s work.. especially when it is creative.

I am a little curious as to what kinda watches and socks production cruiser owners wear nowadays..👀

One of these and they talk to it like Michael Knight.
E9DF8CDD-7854-4A51-B3AE-E177D7CCCC16.jpeg

8A3C1E63-FA78-4B5B-AB4D-1FBE8952EC92.jpeg

Bigbore500r

Reaction score

1630333234317.png
1630333278210.png
1630333438649.png

......Hold the socks

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Oh snap. I felt that over here…. Lol

A small glimpse into the long lost gangsta RD….

👍😂

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
I don't have a DCB, but I haven't wore a watch since the iPhone came out. Literally sold the Rolex the same year.

With that said, if the right 22 DCB with twin 280's comes on the market, I will buy it.

If I do buy a DCB, I will not be wearing socks...Olkai sandals work well for me. I do wear black socks with suites for work though.

guest hs

Reaction score

No socks no watches

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I do. I'm retired and pretty much only wear white socks and shirts with no collar. See, you can do that when you are retired, and old.

Must be a Texas thing...

I retired over a year ago now? I can count the times on one finger I've put on shoes and socks since then!

My daughter wanted to go to a fancy restaurant for her 21st birthday dinner, so didn't have much choice. 😝

She's Mine

Reaction score

White tube socks and G-Shock or Timex watches...

TexasJet

Reaction score
It
Must be a Texas thing...

I retired over a year ago now? I can count the times on one finger I've put on shoes and socks since then!

My daughter wanted to go to a fancy restaurant for her 21st birthday dinner, so didn't have much choice. 😝
It's more of a cow pasture and tractor thing. Which could be called a Texas thing, I guess. 😁