WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Do these guys have their priorities straight?

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Saw these two trucks in a row headed to Lake Mead Saturday. A boat being towed by one and and a set of jetskis by the other. I assume they were rental boats and skis but still funny they rented UHaul trucks to tow them too. They were together for sure as both tricks were right by eachother. Double whammy. Have a great.
156552.jpeg

156553.jpeg

Reactions: DWC

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I'm not sure what they're doing. You'd think most folks with a boat and skis would be traveling with a family or a group and need more than a standard cab. Maybe a rental outfit was transporting them to the lake, I also didn't see license plates on the trailers.

Yoshiro

Reaction score
Pickup truck shortage right now, perhaps that is all they could come up with!

Riley1

Reaction score
Saw these two trucks in a row headed to Lake Mead Saturday. A boat being towed by one and and a set of jetskis by the other. I assume they were rental boats and skis but still funny they rented UHaul trucks to tow them too. They were together for sure as both tricks were right by eachother. Double whammy. Have a great. View attachment 1016567

View attachment 1016568
We saw those 2 trucks on the fishing beach yesterday. One in the water, the other in front with a tow strap.

azsunfun

Reaction score
they don't know about emergency brake on ramp, they would rather risk a rental. than their own vehicle.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Guessing they are Y/Z or whatever they are called:

Rent everything, own nothing : all about the “experience “

The guy who owns desert rentals unlimited started with a couple old toyhaulers and sxs’s to rent a few years ago. The guy has a fleet of party buses, RV’s , off road toys rented out around the clock now.
MTA Bus mechanic
Bet he makes more with the rentals than his day job.
All thanks to the “experience” generation

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
If they are only gonna use that stuff 5 times a year.. way cheaper to rent a truck.

Same thing as the people that rent a Uhaul trailer to drag their SXS out to the desert.

Sherpa

Reaction score
maybe the toys are stolen???? I don't see a license plate on either trailer?

--Sherpa

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
There is a group out of Oakland that throws parties on the Delta and the Sac River. When they advertise the parties on social media, they tell people they better rent their Seadoos or boats, and trucks to tow them right now...before they are all booked.

You show up at the ramp on the days of the party and there are 15 uhaul trucks, each with 2 rentals seadoos. You can guess what the ramp is like.

Sent Using Tapatalk

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
I'm not sure what they're doing. You'd think most folks with a boat and skis would be traveling with a family or a group and need more than a standard cab. Maybe a rental outfit was transporting them to the lake, I also didn't see license plates on the trailers.

The cabs were packed with four each from what I saw.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Saw these two trucks in a row headed to Lake Mead Saturday. A boat being towed by one and and a set of jetskis by the other. I assume they were rental boats and skis but still funny they rented UHaul trucks to tow them too. They were together for sure as both tricks were right by eachother. Double whammy. Have a great. View attachment 1016567

View attachment 1016568

Priorities straight?

Did anyone read about the accident in Thompson Bay?

Maybe they should rent out Pro Mods and Top Fuel cars too. Think of all the money that could be made!

cofooter

Reaction score
U-Haul probably more available and way cheaper than renting a truck these days from a typical car rental company. People rent all the time, but usually you don't notice cause it doesn't say U-Haul on the side.

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
Maybe they didn't want to put miles on their own vehicles?

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score
I don’t see a problem with any of this and at least we know who to steer clear of at the ramp

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
There is a group out of Oakland that throws parties on the Delta and the Sac River. When they advertise the parties on social media, they tell people they better rent their Seadoos or boats, and trucks to tow them right now...before they are all booked.

You show up at the ramp on the days of the party and there are 15 uhaul trucks, each with 2 rentals seadoos. You can guess what the ramp is like.

Sent Using Tapatalk
You started this with "Oakland"..... So, that about sums up any layer of stupid that follows.