WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Do you blast your music?

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Do You Blast Your Music?”
Not on purpose and only by majority request, or accident.

We have the optional Rockford Fosgate sound system on the RV. In Duck Creek I didn’t realize the outside speakers - subs were on one morning when I was playing some keyboard tunes I ripped from You Tube.

My wife is a keyboard player so I do it for her.
I was then more careful and turned the outside speakers off.

But a few families that were camped across the gulch came over the next afternoon and asked “What happened to the morning piano music?”
They thought it cool so the rest of the week I cranked it up for them.

They came over again and told us all to come over and hear how good it sounds that far away.

Amazing how the clean sound and sub bass carried across the 500 yards and sounded so good at their campsites. An acoustic wave bounce sound Phenomenon.

At the Joint in Randsburg people on the patio ask me to play music on the X3s system. It’s the purest clean, no distortion sounding, most powerful, ready-to-install system I could find.
Yeah there's bigger and badder but not open the box plug n play.
CA69EB65-51B0-418F-BBB1-0FFBBC9159C1.jpeg

Like I said,,, only by unanimous request.
I don’t wanna be that guy.

A kids favorite cranked up in the morning. Try it on your Bluetooth system:

Last edited:

SlowMyRoll

Reaction score
Right. Mid-October during the week can always be used to gauge how boating there is during the regular season.

Let’s see, for most of the boating season in Havasu you have...

- Assholes with loud music who will pull up right next to you on a beach and not care if it annoys you or not
- Sometimes hours to launch or retrieve your boat unless you pay extra somewhere to use a private ramp
- Better get your ass up bright and early if you want to find a decent beach or a beach at all, especially on a holiday weekend
- Hacked up rough water from the lake being too damn crowded
- Newbies constantly because Havasu is typically the default place to go when someone wants to get into the “river” lifestyle
- Concerns over people blasting music or doing other things that might be inappropriate for children you may have with you (family atmosphere is often totally gone)

I’ve got more, but yeah, Havasu is awesome.🙄 Change my mind.

What you described in October during the week that one would apparently need to take vacation days for exists all season where I go, so I’ll continue to not go to Havasu. You’re welcome! :)
I’m a boating guy, please explain where you go where there is no loud music, empty launch ramps, no rough water, no assholes. Ike I said I boo
Well north of Havasu. I’d elaborate, but I hate to advertise and contribute to the northward dirtbag migration we’re already seeing a little bit of. Let’s just say when I jump off the boat and pee, it eventually ends up where all the loud music is.
Thanks for sharing. Now I know why i don’t post very often, replying to you is a waste of time.

Wizard29

Really a 34 Eliminator
Reaction score
I’m a boating guy, please explain where you go where there is no loud music, empty launch ramps, no rough water, no assholes. Ike I said I boo

Thanks for sharing. Now I know why i don’t post very often, replying to you is a waste of time.
A little touchy about your beloved Havasu, aren’t we? Maybe some buyer’s remorse about any money you’ve spent that enables you to go there?

If it’s your thing, enjoy it, bud. Don’t be mad when others have an opinion though. Everybody has one and generally they’re worth about as much as the paper they could be written on.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Been in Havasu for the past 3 weeks, boating Monday thru Thursday. No crowds, No loud music, perfect weather, warm water, & meeting great boating people. Try taking a few vacation days during the week. Thanks for not coming to this shithole.
Lies! All lies...:eek:

Justfishing

Reaction score
Need a directional ultrasonic device to play there game. Need to invent that or something that provides interference

checkrd past

Reaction score
Right. Mid-October during the week can always be used to gauge how boating there is during the regular season.

Let’s see, for most of the boating season in Havasu you have...

- Assholes with loud music who will pull up right next to you on a beach and not care if it annoys you or not
- Sometimes hours to launch or retrieve your boat unless you pay extra somewhere to use a private ramp
- Better get your ass up bright and early if you want to find a decent beach or a beach at all, especially on a holiday weekend
- Hacked up rough water from the lake being too damn crowded
- Newbies constantly because Havasu is typically the default place to go when someone wants to get into the “river” lifestyle
- Concerns over people blasting music or doing other things that might be inappropriate for children you may have with you (family atmosphere is often totally gone)

I’ve got more, but yeah, Havasu is awesome.🙄 Change my mind.

What you described in October during the week that one would apparently need to take vacation days for exists all season where I go, so I’ll continue to not go to Havasu. You’re welcome! :)
I've been going to havasu since we bought our place there in 92 . You are absolutely right.

boatnam2

Reaction score
I got the River Dave special Saturday night, sleeping good and I get woken up to the horrible bumping of rap music. I figured it was a neighbor so I looked at time, about 1am ok should stop soon, listened to it a little bit longer and decided to take a look what's going on. Look out on river and a boat is floating with loud ass bumping stereo, needless to say they call it echo lodge for a reason.