WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Do you ever fight Drunk You vs. Sober You?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
It just seems that so many great ideas sound so much better when drinking but then sober me kicks in the next morning and is like WTF were you thinking.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Drunk me put the wrong pills in the foggers once, then decided to "test" the car.
Sober me had to rebuild the motor.

Sober me doesn't let that asshole in the garage anymore...he's a bad influence:rolleyes:

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Drunk me blacked out in my boat while working on it on a cold rainy December night. Sober me woke up in the morning barely able to move and with pneumonia. Haven’t seen drunk me since. He may not be back.

MeCasa16

Reaction score
You must be talking about your decision to buy a smart car. Might as well just buy a bicycle. Hell, get a tandem bike with a basket out front, a rack on the back and some pink streamers. Maybe even dual banana seats and sissy bars.. You would effectively double the cargo capacity of the smart car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
It just seems that so many great ideas sound so much better when drinking but then sober me kicks in the next morning and is like WTF were you thinking.
This post explains so much.......:rolleyes:

LazyLavey

Reaction score

Just takes one time

And nobody calls you a cowboy

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Drunk me is glad that phones have cameras.........NOT! Ok, maybe at dinner if someone takes a picture of my meal so the next day I can find out what I had! :D:D

SCV2RVR

Reaction score
I find my phone the next morning and look at my texts and wonder what the hell was I thinking.

It amazing how brave or stupid you get late into a drunk night.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
You must be talking about your decision to buy a smart car. Might as well just buy a bicycle. Hell, get a tandem bike with a basket out front, a rack on the back and some pink streamers. Maybe even dual banana seats and sissy bars.. You would effectively double the cargo capacity of the smart car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And accomplish the gayer appearance he'sgoing for.:)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My Mom use to call alcohol a "mood magnifier" If you were a little upset, you got really angry, a little sad, you'd be super depressed...I think she did it just to scare me. Most people like drunk me better...except sober me. Sober me holds a grudge against that asshole:mad:

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Drunk me put the wrong pills in the foggers once, then decided to "test" the car.
Sober me had to rebuild the motor.

Sober me doesn't let that asshole in the garage anymore...he's a bad influence:rolleyes:

LMAO!!! @JUSTWANNARACE was with me when I was all fucked up from an infection, not knowing which way was up, and changing the nitrous jets one evening! It ate some parts, and set his wifes ass on fire the next pass!!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
LMAO!!! @JUSTWANNARACE was with me when I was all fucked up from an infection, not knowing which way was up, and changing the nitrous jets one evening! It ate some parts, and set his wifes ass on fire the next pass!!
Learned on a few occasions...stuff runs great, right before it goes BANG:p

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Learned on a few occasions...stuff runs great, right before it goes BANG:p

Friend of mine did a fogger system on his little Honda back when we were kids.. I don't know if he got the wrong jets or didn't put them in at all.. After it went boom I was talking to the guy that was with him and he said "Man Dave... Before that thing grenaded that was the fastest little damn Honda I have ever been in." :D

RD

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Friend of mine did a fogger system on his little Honda back when we were kids.. I don't know if he got the wrong jets or didn't put them in at all.. After it went boom I was talking to the guy that was with him and he said "Man Dave... Before that thing grenaded that was the fastest little damn Honda I have ever been in." :D

RD
An oldtimer use to tell me, "You can run it fat all day long, you can only run it lean once"
The trick is to get it as lean as possible before the "Bang". Lost a couple motors, learned a lot. Actually found out some math is usefull:rolleyes:

blue wonder

Reaction score
An oldtimer use to tell me, "You can run it fat all day long, you can only run it lean once"
The trick is to get it as lean as possible before the "Bang". Lost a couple motors, learned a lot. Actually found out some math is usefull:rolleyes:
Not really true, fat and too much timing will destroy things, lean just doesn’t make power

blue wonder

Reaction score
Oh and to add to the real thread, drunk me and sober me never fight, drunk me always wins 100% of the time :)

braindead

Reaction score
IMG_1797.JPG

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I'm fighting with myself over this smart car...again