WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Do You Know What an Assault Weapon Is?????

USMC2010

Reaction score
:eek:
Honestly no surprise with this but still.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It's pretty wild.. That being said, can we start putting these threads either in the gun section or the P&G Section?

Summer's here, and I know I'm not the only one that would like to get back to boats and hoes.

RD

4Waters

Reaction score
Yes an assault weapon is a rifle that has a detachable magazine with a pistol grip and a select fire that 1 of which is an automatic fire option. I know that this is not the actual definition but it is the gist of it.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's pretty wild.. That being said, can we start putting these threads either in the gun section or the P&G Section?

Summer's here, and I know I'm not the only one that would like to get back to boats and hoes.

RD

Sorry Dave, it was just a massive face-palm that I had to share! Didn't even consider it going in another section.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Yes an assault weapon is a rifle that has a detachable magazine with a pistol grip and a select fire that 1 of which is an automatic fire option. I know that this is not the actual definition but it is the gist of it.
You forgot it's got to be black.:D

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
c3f.jpeg

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Yup...they are most certainly capable of discussing constitutional law and rights. I stand corrected, their intelligence and life experience is way more advanced than I ever imagined.

Keep fighting the good fight jr mouthbreathers

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Yup...they are most certainly capable of discussing constitutional law and rights. I stand corrected, their intelligence and life experience is way more advanced than I ever imagined.

Keep fighting the good fight jr mouthbreathers

Actually heard one marcher claim our Constitution was too old and out of touch with today's realities. Felt it should be abandoned. Bunch of clueless people.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Actually heard one marcher claim our Constitution was too old and out of touch with today's realities. Felt it should be abandoned. Bunch of clueless people.

Comments like this are one of many that make me say these kids are soooooo far out of their league. When I was in HS, I was smart enuff to realize I was so green to the way of the world I’d never of imagined running my mouth the way these spoiled, entitled little brats do. Maybe a little time out in the real world, on their own, maybe a little fun travel and adventure with one of uncle sams service branches....I’d bet quiet a few heads would be pulled from the sand

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It's a term that was made up by the anti gun left.... through repetition and propaganda over the course of 20 years it has been attached to any gun that looks 'scary'

Exactly.
“Assault Rifle” is a actual descriptive term dating back to most likely the Sturmgewehr 44 in WWII.
“Assault rifle” describes a rifle with select fire or full automatic, with an intermediate magazine.
Technically speaking, AR15’s do not even meet this parameter.

Today, “Assault Weapon” is exactly a made up term to describe anything a politician, the media and anti 2nd crowd does not like.
It can be a gun, a brick, a car, even a pitchfork.
But the media and all the lemmings focus on AR15’s as “Assault Weapons”, when in all reality it describes nothing.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
An assault rifle it what it becomes after you run out of ammunition and you grab it by the barrel and beat the shit out of your assailant with the stock until he becomes subdued. Then and only then do you have an assault rifle.

boatdoc55

Reaction score
Problem is if that happens you basically open up pandora's box. If one thing gets amended then people are going to want to amend everything in it and at that point the constitution goes bye bye.
That's why I said don't touch it.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Exactly.
“Assault Rifle” is a actual descriptive term dating back to most likely the Sturmgewehr 44 in WWII.
“Assault rifle” describes a rifle with select fire or full automatic, with an intermediate magazine.
Technically speaking, AR15’s do not even meet this parameter.

Today, “Assault Weapon” is exactly a made up term to describe anything a politician, the media and anti 2nd crowd does not like.
It can be a gun, a brick, a car, even a pitchfork.
But the media and all the lemmings focus on AR15’s as “Assault Weapons”, when in all reality it describes nothing.

Started off with a bang and ended with a whimper. ;)

boatdoc55

Reaction score
Busy as hell Making America Great Again.......Plus just not enthused with arguing the redundant liberal ignorance crusade. :D
Good to see you back!!! Hey, you might as well kick Shameus in the balls also, lot's of people taking turns.