WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Do You Like Shogun or Che Bones?

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
To all you Havasu folks or those who want to help? If you have every visited Shogun Japanese restaurant or Che Bones in Havasu you have likely ordered dinner or a drink from CJ or his wife Brittiny. CJ and Brittiny are expecting their second child at the end of this month and have discovered that Baby Jenkins will need immediate heart surgery at birth. Brittiny is at the Ronald McDonald House in Phoenix as she waits to give birth and will have to remain in NICU at Banner for an extended period after the baby?s surgery. As a result CJ?s job is the family?s only income. Please donate if you can or stop by Shogun and leave CJ some well wishes (and maybe a big ol fat tip!!). These are good hard working people who I?m proud to call friends. Help out it you can!

https://www.gofundme.com/baby-jenkins-medical-fund

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
We're in. :thumbsup

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you to all who have taken the time to help these folks out! Every bit helps!

ParkerTime

Welcome to Paradise!!!
Reaction score
My wife Gina, worked with CJ for a couple of years, I caught up with him last week, very sad and tough situation.
Thanks for the heads up, with status and a donation thread, I appreciate it

Attachments

• 20170225_222855.jpg
    20170225_222855.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 21

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
My wife Gina, worked with CJ for a couple of years, I caught up with him last week, very sad and tough situation.
Thanks for the heads up, with status and a donation thread, I appreciate it

For sure! CJ and Brittiny are great people. Praying for the best possible outcome for their little family!

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Scary situation for sure. Prayers that their little one will come out fighting!

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Saw CJ tonight and he got pretty teary talking about the amount of people who have stopped by and shown him love. He puts on a bit of a tough guy facade most of the time, but he was very grateful for all the people who have reached out. The community here on RDP is second to none! Let?s keep showing this little family the love! God knows they put up with enough of our shenanigans when we all roll into Shogun! lol

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a little update on CJ and Brittiny's baby.
Liam Elliot Jenkins was born 4/16 at 4:45 am. He was 6 lbs. 14 oz. and 21.5 inches. Liam is stable and Brittiny is doing great. His echo shows the hole in his heart to be bigger than expected and CJ and Brittiny are waiting on more blood work and scans of his brain and organs to see the extent of his mid line development issues. It is going to be a long road ahead for the Jenkins family but they are confident that they are surrounded by a good team of doctors for the best outcome possible. CJ will be missing more work which will surely put additional financial strain on the family during this time. If you can please give if not please share this! Thank you to all who have contributed to this family!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I had no idea Tom! We will definitely contribute!! As well next time I go to shogun we'll eat in the bar and leave CJ a healthy tip. He's a very cool guy, an I'm sorry to read this is happening to him and his family. :(

RD

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
I had no idea Tom! We will definitely contribute!! As well next time I go to shogun we'll eat in the bar and leave CJ a healthy tip. He's a very cool guy, an I'm sorry to read this is happening to him and his family. :(

RD

They have a long road ahead of them for sure! Keeping them in our prayers and hoping for a great out come!

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Here?s a little update on little Liam. After he was born they discovered that his nasal passages were blocked due to basically a reverse deviated septum. Doctors performed surgery last week to correct that, but it was also discovered that he has an underdeveloped optical nerve which could lead to issues as he gets older. As of now baby Liam is healing before he undergoes heart surgery to repair the hole in his heart. There is a GoFundMe set up to help offset some of the costs of CJ and Brittiny being out of work and any other unforeseen expenses that may arise. Please, give if you can or at least share this link on your social media.

https://www.gofundme.com/baby-jenkins-medical-fund

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Geeze. Poor little guy.