WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Does anybody else watch Boneheaded Boaters of the week?

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
For the last year..... I have been watching “Boneheaded Boaters of the week” on YouTube. It comes out every Sunday and is usually just under 5 minutes long. There has been some great scenes captured that will definitely make you wonder how that happened. Here is a sample of a typical week.

The maker of the videos also has another series called Boating News of the Week, which can be just as interesting as the Boneheaded series. The channel is owned by Broncos Guru. I have no affiliation..... I just enjoy watching. Hopefully those of you that did not know this existed will now enjoy it too!

You newbies to this channel will enjoy catching up with an entire year of videos! I envy you. Some great stuff!

SoCalZero

Reaction score
For the last year..... I have been watching “Boneheaded Boaters of the week” on YouTube. It comes out every Sunday and is usually just under 5 minutes long. There has been some great scenes captured that will definitely make you wonder how that happened. Here is a sample of a typical week.

The maker of the videos also has another series called Boating News of the Week, which can be just as interesting as the Boneheaded series. The channel is owned by Broncos Guru. I have no affiliation..... I just enjoy watching. Hopefully those of you that did not know this existed will now enjoy it too!

You newbies to this channel will enjoy catching up with an entire year of videos! I envy you. Some great stuff!

Better subscribe if you haven’t cause he’ll come steal your drain plug! Haha. I watch them. Pretty funny and scary that these people are out there.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Is Anaconda wrestling on anyone's Bucket list now?
I've been doing boating all wrong..

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
I could watch the haulover videos for hrs. There is no shortage of boneheads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I go in and out of Haulover at least a few times a month. Sometimes we see the guys with the tripods set up. I just assume that it is zipzap or the haulover guy, shooting there next video.

A couple of times we have gone into Haulover Inlet to hit the sandbar and it is as flat as Parker Dam, 5 hours later, we are preparing for one wild ride out the Inlet. One thing we have learned..... do not follow another boat, when it gets like this. We learned that lesson the hard way when we first moved to Florida. If the boat in front of you dies for any reason, from your perspective.... it will seem like they just jammed the boat in reverse! Just saying

Wayn-o

Reaction score
The qualified captain on Instagram has some pretty funny shit too.