WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Does anyone else enjoy when the wife or GF is in the dog house?

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
I sure do!! I'm not telling her I was over it yesterday about 10 minutes after it happened tho cause I'm really looking forward to dinner​

IMG_20190811_095531199.jpg

ElAzul

Reaction score
When my wife gets stressed, often the cause of others, somehow her problems become mine & it all ends up being something I did or didn't do, WTF.
Anytime my wife over reacts to a situation or is stressed, mad or had a legitimate reason to be upset she jumps in her Delorean and start throwing old irrelevant shit to try and make herself feel better. It could be something from yesterday or year's ago. When I F up usually just say yup you are right my fault but that is usually not enough :)

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Anytime my wife over reacts to a situation or is stressed, mad or had a legitimate reason to be upset she jumps in her Delorean and start throwing old irrelevant shit to try and make herself feel better. It could be something from yesterday or year's ago. When I F up usually just say yup you are right my fault but that is usually not enough :)
Lol, this could turn into a men's meeting/counseling session. Sounds like your living in my house. Love my wife, she is beautiful in a lot of ways but there are times when shit gets weird.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My Pops gave me some good relationship advice as a young pup.

1) When you do something wrong, accept it. Let it go in one ear and out the other.

2) If you didn't cause it, but still caught blame, refer to previous.

3) There's a good chance that if she caused it, but blamed you anyway, she won't apologize. She'll make it up in other ways. Don't bring it back up! If you do, whole cycle starts over...and it will be your fault!

4Waters

Reaction score
Careful, if she finds this thread you're screwed, the last inmate that tried to put his wife in the doghouse ended up being told to eat In-n-out for now on and she didn't speak to him for a week. LOL

ElAzul

Reaction score
Careful, if she finds this thread you're screwed, the last inmate that tried to put his wife in the doghouse ended up being told to eat In-n-out for now on and she didn't speak to him for a week. LOL
In-n-Out you say? I will be right back, got to show the wifey something while she's folding clothes. Man I'm winning all the way around

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

That sounds like a gift to most inmates?

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I can't remember who it was but their wife made spaghetti squash if I remember correctly for dinner and he told her it tastes like shit, it went downhill from there.

I thought marriage was about compromise? I won’t put it in your butt without warning if you don’t serve me spaghetti squash without warning.

ElAzul

Reaction score
I thought marriage was about compromise? I won’t put it in your butt without warning if you don’t serve me spaghetti squash without warning.
Surprise butt secks is a earned reward in this house :)

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Surprise butt secks is a earned reward you in this house :)

So what does that make spaghetti squash?

For the record my wife has makes spaghetti out of squash with this little hand crank lathe deal. It isn’t bad.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
You guys sure you married the right woman? I know you may be joking, but being blamed for something you didn't do and being ok with it? WTF. Happy wife Happy life? Fuck that. How about both happy= happy life.