DSCF5634.JPG

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
Is there really any other kind?

I had to drink a Miller Lighe the other day.....eeeewwww:eek:

boatnam2

Reaction score
we only drink coors light but we are getting so fed up with half the time you get it that it taste like shit,you think coors would try and get do something to keep the taste.Plus you go to the river chill all the beer dont drink it all when i get home i throw it away because i know the taste is ruined.Been loking for something else to drink just for this reason.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Very true tom..but its free,it wont make you act like a friggin asshole ...plus it dont make you feel like shit in the morning and screw ugly women...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
we only drink coors light but we are getting so fed up with half the time you get it that it taste like shit,you think coors would try and get do something to keep the taste.Plus you go to the river chill all the beer dont drink it all when i get home i throw it away because i know the taste is ruined.Been loking for something else to drink just for this reason.

That's becuase your beer is not being stored in a "cool" enviroment.. Coors Light is one of the few (if not the only) mass produced beer without preservatives. It needs to be kept cold, or atleast nothing above "room temperature" or it'll taste like shit.

What sucks is when you buy it from the store, and then it tastes like shit as soon as you get home.. (Means it got hot before in their hands)

Coors delivers all the beer "cold" to all the resellers straight from the factories.. What the resellers do with it, is kinda outta there hands.

It's been giving me bad heart burn lately though, so don't be surprised if you see me with an alternate brand in my hand.. ;)

RD

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
#1 choice for Havasu CL. Or CL NA. :beer
#2 BL

Hell ill drink any beer that is cold.

Riodog

Reaction score
Can't stand it. I only collect the lil kegs to save my church donations in.
Coors_Banks.JPG

Rio:rolleyes:

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
BL here unless theres nothing else...like at RD's place then I will break down. :beer

PolarBearKing

The Ass Man
Reaction score
I agree with RD on this one. If it is handled right I prefer CL, but more and more they taste like shit. I bought a 18pack of Bud Lite yesterday because it was on sale for a $1 less than CL. I never would've done that previously, but the last few times CL left a bad taste in my mouth.

Joker

Reaction score
I'll drink Coors Light before I'll ever drink that " Chill" crap someone spoke so highly of over at the other place.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'll drink Coors Light before I'll ever drink that " Chill" crap someone spoke so highly of over at the other place.

Miller "chill" I read that.. LOL Haven't tried it yet, but after that review I'm thinking maybe I'll pass. LOL

RD

parker guy

Reaction score
Yea drink coors light in the can at he river due to everyone drinks it , but do like bud light in the bottle

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
When I was younger and playing softball alot we consumed vast quantities of CL. A teammate worked for a distributor and we got all the out of date stuff for tournaments. I would typically throw back a case or two a week on my own. For the last 8-9 years or so, I've got to drinking imports and micro brews. Now I really don't care for the taste of CL or any domestic mass brews.

But knowing my history and my love of beer, I could always switch my "beer drinking machine" self back to a steady diet of CL if the need arose.:beer

No Butt No Putt

Reaction score
I agree with RD on this one. If it is handled right I prefer CL, but more and more they taste like shit. I bought a 18pack of Bud Lite yesterday because it was on sale for a $1 less than CL. I never would've done that previously, but the last few times CL left a bad taste in my mouth.

Try Bud Lite with a lime in it. My buddy in cali does that. Taste pretty good.

Chico&Zeus

35' Nordic Flame
Reaction score
Coors Light in the plastic bottles....never been to the lake without it:D

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score

They are called Miller Lite fans, and don't have any taste for beer.....;)

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Coors Light if handled right is the best domestic light beer, imho.
Bud light gives me a world-class headache about 5 minutes after I finish the first one.
I like St. Pauli Girl, but can't afford it fer a lake beer, and don't like taking botles in the boat.

No Butt No Putt

Reaction score
Coors Light if handled right is the best domestic light beer, imho.
Bud light gives me a world-class headache about 5 minutes after I finish the first one.
I like St. Pauli Girl, but can't afford it fer a lake beer, and don't like taking botles in the boat.

Bud Lite give me World Class Beer Shits. Worse then C.Lites. :swear
I personally like Sam Adams. But again, im not rich and dont take any glass in my canoe. :D:beer

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Bud Lite give me World Class Beer Shits. Worse then C.Lites. :swear
I personally like Sam Adams. But again, im not rich and dont take any glass in my canoe. :D:beer

That too, if I get past the headache and drink more than one:rolleyes:

I am going to hafta give the Sam Adams stuff a try I guess. Everybody seems to be singing its praises.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
i did, now just coors reg(with the fat still in it):D:beer

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I just recently got into MEDALLA LIGHT but you can only get it in Puerto Rico. i'm trying to find a way to get it here. Down there they where selling it on the street corners for a 1$ a can.

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
my #1 is molson canadian...when i'm back east its yuengling

#2 red stripe

on the water or someplace where i can't get my first choices, i go to ol reliable BL :beer :D

although i started drinking four peaks sunbru and it is quickly climbing up the list :drnkfr