WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Does anyone listen to this idiot

BONER

Reaction score

westair

Reaction score
I do. I listen to all Politicians. This way, I always know what my Opponent is doing and thinking.

People that will only listen to one side or source, are missing out and are uninformed, IMO.
Well I try ….. I made it through about 30 mins of the debate, just couldn't go on. I've tried to watch CNN just to see the other side …. totally unwatchable!

BONER

Reaction score
Well I try ….. I made it through about 30 mins of the debate, just couldn't go on. I've tried to watch CNN just to see the other side …. totally unwatchable!

No I agree. No need to really watch. Just pay attention and keep em in your peripheral. ;)

RodnJen

Reaction score
Not anymore than I listen to any other idiot on the legitimacy of this process or this president.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Elaborate specifically, for us, Oh Enlightened One !!!!

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I think it's fucking hilarious that they keep doubling down on Russian's winning the election for Trump. If the Russians can accomplish with a few thousand dollars and a couple dozen troll articles, what the Dems couldn't with 2 billion dollars and the entire media machine on their side. Then the Russians deserve to run the whole damn world. :D

84miller

Reaction score
Carter was duped. He is too old to even know what he is saying. Most older politicians, like Feinstein, have a whole pack of people giving them talking points to meet the parties agenda. Notice how Feinstein just reads documents in open congress, just a mouth piece and cannot answer a question when directly asked. Pelosi could not even speak yesterday when attempting to explain the 4.5 billion aide that passed, as she was doing it off the cuff. Could not complete a sentence and did not make sense. Ruth G, SCJ, is just a mouth piece and has a crew feeding her BS. I could go on and on. Old politicians need to move on, problem is we definitely do not need the young ones like AOC. I am old myself, it concerns me what the future of the USA will look like.

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
This comment is spot on about Jimmy,
"Jimmy Carter wasn't the brightest bulb when he occupied the White House. Looks like nothing has changed.":D
He reminds me of what happens when somebody plays with the dimmer switch to often.:D

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
And Billy was suppose to be the simpleton Carter......Jimmy is a nice old guy that somehow got voted into a position he was far from being qualified to fill. Tells a lot of how D's don't think when they pull the ballot box lever.

We're seeing how so many hate a winner and sympathize for losers, even when results prove them wrong