WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Does Anyone Work Anymore???

Gelcoater

Reaction score
See. This is what is stopping me from buying a new boat. Don’t have patience for the mess there. may have to keep just going to South cove which sucks but not that bad as Havasu. At least I am in the water. May try temple bar this year
Temple Bar is closed.
It sucks anyways.
The fishing is horrible
The water horrible
People should stay away from there.😇

2Driver

Reaction score
When you think that everything produced by everyone in the US equals about 21 trillion a year and the government added 7 trillion more dollars into the economy it’s going to show up in asset appreciation and spending.

Now add in another 2.2 trillion for infrastructure ( so called) and behind that another 1-2 trillion family bill. Party on now Garth, it’s going to be a hell of a hang over at some point

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
When you think that everything produced by everyone in the US equals about 21 trillion a year and the government added 7 trillion more dollars into the economy it’s going to show up in asset appreciation and spending.

Now add in another 2.2 trillion for infrastructure ( so called) and behind that another 1-2 trillion family bill. Party on now Garth, it’s going to be a hell of a hang over at some point

Let’s not forget that state and local government are responsible for about half of all GDP. So that half isn’t a good or service that’s traded like normal goods and services.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Temple Bar is closed.
It sucks anyways.
The fishing is horrible
The water horrible
People should stay away from there.😇
You may be right! This was written in September on Trip Advisor
SEPT 17 2020 Hopefully, within months, perhaPs even weeks, this post will be irrelevant. For now, the Temple Bar Marina restaurant and store (the only place to buy food within an hour's drive) are closed. There has been a sudden death amongst management ( natural causes), with key people leaving for now. Remaining staff are doing their best to continue to make Temple Bar the truly wonderful, warm, friendly place that it is. For those looking foward to boating, the marina fuel dock is open . Just be aware that the lake water level is dropping fast; many un-marked places, some rocky, where you can "ground", both inside and outside the marina's break-water.

SixD9R

Reaction score
I’ve been working from home since the pandemic started. I’m totally slammed workload wise so I can honestly say I’m working as hard or probably even harder than I did in the office. Plus I’m saving 45 minutes commute time per day than I can spend working instead of driving. Although there are the occasional stress breaks with the wife for a quickie😉 If I were in the office I would have to wear a face diaper the entire day so I’m really not looking forward to going back to that shit🤬