WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Does Havasu really want or need Spring Breakers!

PlanB

Reaction score
We were out there a week and a half ago for 7 days. I actually thought the spring break crowd seemed a bit mellow. It was definitely not what Havasu was like during the MTV days and those that closely followed. I will take the spring breakers over some of the dipshits that show up from the RW facebook page.

TCHB

Reaction score
Talk about Trash. Visit the lake after Memorial Day!!!!! Not good and the same in HB. People leave their trash!!!

TCHB

Reaction score
I think most of the young people are good people. Yes there are the tough guys that have to fight just like on the holiday weekends.

Xring01

Reaction score
Growing up in Texas..

Padre Island... that is truly a party, back in the late 80’s.
40 Miles of beach, drive down, set up camp anywhere you want, start parting with fools next to you.

Live bands, huge stages, wet T Shirt contests, on and on and on... Drunken Debachery at its best.

I was 16, driving 1971 Blazer from 200 miles north of Padre, headed south to Padre, My my best buddy and I had 12 case’s of beer. Pillows, sleeping bag, bbq supplies and Ice chest.. ready for week of partying.

Got pulled over by cops about 100 miles North of Padre... Those rat bastard cops, made us pour out ever beer on the side of the road. 12 Cases of beer we poured out... that truly sucked...

No Ticket, but that punishment was quite severe at the time.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
The piranha movie had the same impact, I met folks that actually took that movie as factual, how in the world could you think that to be the case?

I bust this pic out once a year.
Xvwo7WO.jpg

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I'll never be able to eat a pepperoni pizza again.

Reactions: TPC

CobraDave

Reaction score
I was at the nautical a week ago for 4 straight days. For the life of me I can’t understand why the nautical inn would want the spring breakers there. They didn’t spend any money there. Nobody at the pool bar, nobody at the turtle, nobody eating in the restaurant. They all hung out in front of their rooms and drank their own booze. They were bringing in Taco Bell and other fast food to eat. At night they would go to Kokomo’s. Seems like a lot of liability and damage to the hotel rooms for a few hundred dollars of revenue. Our room was $119 a night.

Millennials don’t have any money. Lol. They live in their parents basement. I read a prediction that the truck market is gonna Plummet because these new up and comers can’t afford them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaper1

Reaction score
Millennials don’t have any money. Lol. They live in their parents basement. I read a prediction that the truck market is gonna Plummet because these new up and comers can’t afford them.

Or know how to drive them....

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
So, is spring break pretty much dead in Havasu?

Kids go to Mexico before they come to Havasu. It’s nothing like it was 20 years ago or even 5 years ago. It’s really become a non event.

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score

Can anyone really afford them? [emoji23][emoji23]