WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Does RD no longer Sux?

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
So I was at an event a couple weeks ago and a person was wearing a RDP hat. I yelled the infamous battle cry of RDSux and they had no idea what I was talking about. They thought I had some beef with RD, LOL. Ironically, 2 days later I found an old RDSux decal in my dresser drawer.

So...does RD no longer Sux?

CigAjerk

Reaction score
So I was at an event a couple weeks ago and a person was wearing a RDP hat. I yelled the infamous battle cry of RDSux and they had no idea what I was talking about. They thought I had some beef with RD, LOL. Ironically, 2 days later I found an old RDSux decal in my dresser drawer.

Just because the new nut swingers don't know....he still does.

Where the hell have you been?

This past Saturday I saw an RDSUX sticker at the queen creek home depot on the back window of a red truck so I know the dream is alive for a few out there.

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
Just because the new nut swingers don't know....he still does.

Where the hell have you been?

This past Saturday I saw an RDSUX sticker at the queen creek home depot on the back window of a red truck so I know the dream is alive for a few out there.
The funny thing is...she works with Stacy, LOL. I've been up to the same ol' crap. Trying to stay out of trouble, avoid people, stay in doors... blah blah blah!

CigAjerk

Reaction score
The funny thing is...she works with Stacy, LOL. I've been up to the same ol' crap. Trying to stay out of trouble, avoid people, stay in doors... blah blah blah!

lol. Good to see you around these parts.

Joe mama

Reaction score
Got one on an old Ford Ranger and the neighbor asked if I don’t like the Red Sox..

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score

I have talked to few people that have just bought the shirt at an event and don't know any thing about the site.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
1607483253358.png

lbhsbz

Reaction score
We still make and give away the rd sux stickers for free at the storefront! :)

You should charge for the SUX stickers and give the RDP ones away for free...you’d make more money

cakemoto

Reaction score
My buddy in sunland got hit up by the Red Devils? They didn’t think it was funny

Pesky Varmint

Reaction score
This younger generation does not have nor understand the deprecating and self deprecating sense of humor that us older people, particularly us sexist men, use to engage in conversation with one another. Time was when we could all be assholes and nobody cared.

These new people take too much too seriously.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Those stickers are how I tell my midsize white SUV from all the other midsize white SUV's in the parking lot.