WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Does stuff like this happen in every Walmart?

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
In the ghetto trash Walmarts? yep....they outta sell tickets to the show. There's one in San Antonio off Marbach that it ought to be an olympic sport to not get stabbed while inside of.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I'm just pointing out the obvious here and all these disturbances and not being racist - the aggressors all seem to be POC's (people of color). Is upbringing different in their homes or is it a character trait?

nameisbond

Reaction score
Canadian Walmart's are not like that........................................ In my hometown we had one black kid out of 30k people. He was adopted by a white family. The TV show 21 Jump Street was filmed in Vancouver during the 1980's. When they needed blacks, they'd bus them in from Seattle.

Not a lot of blacks here, they still stand out when you see them. But that can't be why our Walmart's are normal stores?

Spudsbud

Reaction score
Shoulda used a club. Knock her teeth out.
No more biting.

Motor Boater

Reaction score
She got what she deserved. I avoid Walmart at all costs. I’ve probably been 2 times in 15 years.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I wonder if the LGBTQ+ community will be upset with the young african american fellow repeatedly calling the responding officer a "faggot?" He does not appear to sympathize with his fellow oppressed Americans.

Why is it so hard just to follow an officer's requests? Maybe these women are hoping things go sideways and are looking for a payday?

However on the other hand training officer to simply escalate the level of force may not be the best solution for every situation. Is there perhaps a special type of training when dealing with a large ABW? (Angry Black Woman)

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
So the arresting officer is getting training on how to arrest a wild animal???? Asking for a friend

badgas

Reaction score
Good Idea !

Walmart is always a show. Race is irrelevant, there are plenty of WT freaks in walmart as well. For some reason the fat green haired over pierced confused white teenage girls seem to congregate at Walmart.

Plenty of team mates in that place.

DLC

Reaction score
I think we need another people of Walmart thread…..

they used to be so popular

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Good Idea !

Walmart is always a show. Race is irrelevant, there are plenty of WT freaks in walmart as well. For some reason the fat green haired over pierced confused white teenage girls seem to congregate at Walmart.

Plenty of team mates in that place.

I saw her last summer at Havasu Walmart!
5’2”, 300-350 pounder. Spandex shorts, tank top, green hair, nose ring, illegible blue tattoo writing on all areas of exposed cottage cheese ghost white skin. Cart full of chips, soda, and ice cream.
Saw her car too. Multi colored old wagoner type small jeep vehicle (maybe even an s10 blazer?), CA plate, missing rear window, Biden stickers all over it and a dude about 6’ tall and 110 pounds with arms like toothpicks and even whiter than she was.

2Driver

Reaction score
Well it is America, Walmart or not.

Where were all these genetic mistakes back in the 70’s, I don’t recall Kmart being full of this human shit.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Well it is America, Walmart or not.

Where were all these genetic mistakes back in the 70’s, I don’t recall Kmart being full of this human shit.

Like I keep saying, falsely emboldened.
This behavior is encouraged by you tube and other sites for hits. Except they dont see the end result sometimes.
Remember the recent video of the street brawl?
There is also no shortages of Walmart brawls on you tube.

2Driver

Reaction score
It appears that straight armed flapping is a sign of heightened agitation. Good to know.

nameisbond

Reaction score
Here the fun is around Circle K. I go there for smokes, cheapest and closest place that sells them. Always crackhead homeless hanging in the parking lot. Today one of them in front of me buying smokes. $15 per pack and fucker is paying with dimes and nickels.

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
The common theme I see on a regular basis is the black community defies authority and seems to act in a manor that rules of engagement with law enforcement doesn’t apply to them and that they are somehow above the law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm just pointing out the obvious here and all these disturbances and not being racist - the aggressors all seem to be POC's (people of color). Is upbringing different in their homes or is it a character trait?

Really?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

Da fuck bro...you blind?

Do I even need to quote statistics?

I mean I am no hater, but they are (publicly represented by those videos, and a lot of real life interaction) going the right way to start a race war.

I have several friends who are straight up haters of their own race, because of this problem. Ghetto trash calling out for every colored American to "stand up".

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
White trash at it's finest... 😁

That's a Christmas miracle right there! Went from too gimped up to do her shopping to MMA star in 2 seconds flat. I wonder if her social worker saw it, someone may have lost their benefits.

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
At a Walmart not far from me in the hood in South Florida, there was a Sheriffs Dept sub station inside the Walmart. So yes, this happens in every Walmart lol

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The common theme I see on a regular basis is the black community defies authority and seems to act in a manor that rules of engagement with law enforcement doesn’t apply to them and that they are somehow above the law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Falsely emboldened

SoCalDave

Reaction score
You gotta see/hear this one with commentary from the photographer she's a fukin crack up. Fast forward to the 12min mark...LMAO.

Water Romper

Reaction score
So the arresting officer is getting training on how to arrest a wild animal???? Asking for a friend
Its called a "Taser" I wouldn't want to risk busting open my knuckle on her foul mouth.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Getting in a fight in a Walmart over nothing makes no damn sense at all. Kind of like getting in a fight on a dock (in Powell).... ;)

rrrr

Reaction score
White trash at it's finest... 😁

Nice. Woman gets in a fight at a store and tells her small kid to "punch her in the fucking face."

I noticed the blonde bitch seemed to be in pretty good shape considering she was using a handicapped scooter to shop.