WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Does your Toon have slides?

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
2xmarine.com

Pretty cool idea IMO, seems like a hit for a channel toon, I’m not sure this would hold up to big or double power. Starting at 40k, price point doesn’t seem too aweful for what it is. Their FB page is better than their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
That's an interesting concept.....I had to go back and look at it more carefully.

I wonder how will this would hold up on a rough day were you to get caugh miles from the dock in some pounding waves.

On a small lake, where home is not far and the wave action doesn't kick up too bad it could be a lot of fun.

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
17' wide. Yowzers.. Could you imagine the line at the boat ramp when that thing won't retract...

That's what I though too.... and that was one of the MANY reservations I have about such a boat. If you were on a small lake, or some other puddle, it might be fun. Get that thing out on a day where the weather turned on you and you're 20 miles from home you're in for an expensive repair bill.... if the thing holds together long enough to get you back safely.

Electrical failures, mech failures, increased maintainance.... For the $40K price tag on top of your pontoon, you'd be better off buying the Dodici at 12' beam.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Love the innovation behind it! Wish I knew more about how it worked and saw a video of it actually working!

Does the 40K include that crazy shade deal?

RD

rvrrun

Reaction score
Love the innovation behind it! Wish I knew more about how it worked and saw a video of it actually working!

RD
They look like a couple of Sunsetter awnings butted together.

Yellowboat

Reaction score

RD
The easy way would be scissor mechanism and a couple of electric screws. Won't be fast, but would work. Now hydrolic rams would be baller, but coat a lot and you would always need power. Screws you could always hide a crank some where if needed.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Wanna know why I like my toon so much? It's virtually maintenance free.

That thing looks like a maintenance nightmare.

If you had your own boat house built to take advantage of it, that would probably be pretty cool.