WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dog Barking Issues? Solution!

Bear Down

Reaction score
Good morning All,
I have had the worst luck with neighbors and barking dogs for the past 6 years. In my previous home, it was a neglected Pitbull mix that barked at every single sound, birds flying, talking in our house, fart in the bathroom, super sensitive hearing. Neighbors were never home so it was never a problem, took about 3 years of constant knocking on their front door whenever their dog barked for longer than a half hour, finally worked, then we purchased a house 6 months later. Circa 2018, new house in Upland, bitchen neighborhood, same effen rabbit hole. This time a German Shepard/Husky mix. This dog barked only at night (after dark). Same deal, neglected dog, neighbors admittedly said it was a problem, they never did anything about it. Went to the city, they were no help, even with evidence (video/audio). Has to be constant barking for 2-3 hrs with no breaks to be considered excessive. Any who, I got myself one of these bad boys. For the 1st week, you could hear that it bothered the dog, and the dog tried to bark through it, and for certain periods, did.. but after the 2nd week.. its pretty much silence, for the occasional woof here and there.. In the West Covina house, I burned through 4 different sonic barking devices and no dice... This time I said Eff it, I'll spend the money (90 day satisfaction guarantee) since I knew the city would not do anything. It's been the best money I've spent.
Capture.JPG
https://ultimatebarkcontrol.com

farmo83

Reaction score
Oh I know what my wife is getting for Xmas. I might have to sleep on the couch for the next year but it will at least be quiet.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Lol. My brother had that problem. But being my brother, he had or bought a frequency generator, to an amp and a speaker. Tuned it to the dog.
He said all it did was make the dog stand there and bark at this bush with a speaker in it.
Back in the day my dad solve that problem with a pellet gun.

Bear Down

Reaction score
What’s it actually do?
Throws a high frequency sound. With the other Sonic devices I got, you could hear it... high pitch ringing... I even so far to get a Racoon/Wildlife sonic repellant, but that fucker had a sound that you could hear that it would hurt your ears (think tinnitus). This machine has ZERO sound and works like a charm. Only negative, its a line of sight deal, obviously won't penetrate a motar wall, but I installed it high on my eave and has worked well. The dog would go to the far side of the yard to avoid it, but at this point the dog probably said "fuck it"..

Bear Down

Reaction score
Ordered. Thank You.

Yeah, I was really hesitant to order it because of the cost and only reviews were from their website since you can't buy it anywhere else. the 90 day return policy was gravy for me and helped me decide.

Good Luck!

Joker

Reaction score
Yeah, I was really hesitant to order it because of the cost and only reviews were from their website since you can't buy it anywhere else. the 90 day return policy was gravy for me and helped me decide.

Good Luck!
Now, if I could find some device that puts out waves the neighbor could hear, that would be icing on the cake.

Joker

Reaction score
This thing seemed to have worked for a couple weeks but the barking has resumed.

Nordie

Reaction score
Got one of my barkers a shock collar, but my wife and I have pondered buying one of these for the annoying ass neighbor dogs. We do our part to keep peace with our barking dog.

Spectra18

Reaction score
Why in the world ..... shittier the neighborhood louder the dogs and neighbors. Low socio-economics at work. It’s 9:30am kids blasssting dubstep (electronic music) and working out in front of open apartment door. Dogs barking all around.