WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dog cancer

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
My 5 year old golden Retriever was diagnosed today with two different cancers, Mast Cell (removed with clear margins) and soft cell sarcoma ( with too thin of a margin. The vet recommends he either go to the Phoenix area or Torrance area for radiation. The oncologist group in the Phoenix area is Arizona Veterinary Oncology and the Torrance group is called Torrance Veterinary Oncology Group. Have any of you had to use either of these two groups? This is his third cancer in 13 months

c.JPG

PlanB

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. One of our dogs just went through radiation treatments in SoCal for a heart mass. Hoping the best for your dog.

ETA: I would look up the facilities and see what type of equipment they have. The place we used has a very advanced machine that is better than most human facilities. They are able to target the cancer while harming less healthy tissue.

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. One of our dogs just went through radiation treatments in SoCal for a heart mass. Hoping the best for your dog.
can you share which clinic?

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I wish I could recommend but can’t. All I can give is some positive thoughts for your beautiful dog. We had to put ours down a few years ago due to lung cancer. They are the best dogs ever.
IMG_1343.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlanB

Reaction score

RichL

Reaction score
Poor little guy. Thoughts are with you. Good luck