WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dog Found last night at Fishers Landing

wiseone

Reaction score
My cousin found this dog last night at fishers landing. If it's yours or you know who's it I think they still have it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 17

Caydens Cat

all I got was a t-shirt
Reaction score
Cute dog. Looks like a white lab -not many that white. Any update?

We have one here:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441468751.539357.jpg

TBulger

Reaction score
Poor guy looks tired and overheated, thanks to your cousin, he will be fine. :)

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Paging Daytona Babe........any ideas???:cool

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Somebody is missing him. Hope they are found. Looks like my old Lab. They are the best dogs with kids.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Any updates on this? Did they find the owners?

2Driver

Reaction score
Take him to see if he is chipped

Reaction score
Take him to see if he is chipped

X2.
Friend of mine a couple weeks ago had his dog stolen from arrowhead. Then the people got cold feet and dropped him at the pound in Burbank, they checked for a chip and called and told him they had his dog. Long drive but the family was relieved

scouter

Old Guy......
Reaction score
There is a guy who works at Fisher's named Steve. His 2 dogs got out sometime late last week. I saw him at the bar yesterday morning and he was in tears. I don't know if this is one of his dogs, but it sure would be great if it was. Steve is a skinny guy who always wears a bandana on his head. I think he lives in Pruitt. I will see if I can get this picture to him.

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
John, Steve's dogs are Pits. I don't think the owner of this lab was found.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My cousin found this dog last night at fishers landing. If it's yours or you know who's it I think they still have it.

I responded in the FB post about this dog on our local Fisher's Landing page. If this is the dog that I'm thinking it is (and I'm fairly certain it is), he belongs to people in the Lower Fisher's trailer park. Since that dog was a pup, his "owners" let him roam free all night. When we used to be in that area, that dog would always end up at our spot because we had a female. His owners didn't give a crap about him, in my opinion. Very sad :(

NicPaus

Reaction score
I responded in the FB post about this dog on our local Fisher's Landing page. If this is the dog that I'm thinking it is (and I'm fairly certain it is), he belongs to people in the Lower Fisher's trailer park. Since that dog was a pup, his "owners" let him roam free all night. When we used to be in that area, that dog would always end up at our spot because we had a female. His owners didn't give a crap about him, in my opinion. Very sad :(

We have 1 similar in our park but a husky. They bring out 7 dogs never use a leash and let the husky roam at night because it likes to. I saw more dog shit this weekend than all the last trips combined. The upper sand bar every 4' of shore was another pile.