WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dog Poop!!!

Jimmy

Reaction score
Yeahaha seen that one. The misses was more worried about the vacuum cleaner.
Must have been a big dog.

4Waters

Reaction score
At that point all it takes is 1 match to clean that mess up. Lol

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Point taken, deal with dirty floors and do not buy a ROOMBA. Nice story telling, but have to question the part where he stays up and busts out the carpet steam cleaner....Was this GRADS?

Not that I wouldn't have been pissed, but if that happened on a weeknight, I would have tossed the pup outside, given the child to my wife to handle, thrown the Roomba in the outside trashcan and gone back to bed with the bedroom door closed. When I left for work at 4:00am the next morning I would have promised myself to leave work early that day, come home and cut out any portion of carpet with dog shit on it, rolled it up and thrown it in the back of my truck so I could toss it in the work dumpster the next day. The wife and I would be shopping for new carpet the next Saturday.

I highly doubt this actually happened as described. Nice read though.

wzuber

Reaction score
that is some comical shit, literally. They should just invest in a dog poop vacuum. Yes, they actually have them. I just happen to run across them this evening while researching websites for parts to repair my tristar vacuum.

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
Not this above story, but... A friend had that little f#&*ing vacuum... Came home and found same situation... Hired a cleaner crew after tossing it in the trash..... I laughed my butt off when he was telling the story.