WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dog shit....

wallnutz

Reaction score
Well shit. We need a shit load of answers now, and a picture or two of the shit show. I guess shit happens and we might never know what happened. Might have to take my dog for a walk and start my own shit thread.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

Hula’s helping me with the final rigging. We’re on a supper break and WOW, did this thing get sideways!!!

As Hula is a grown man, and so is his neighbor dude, they had a couple beers and figured it out; that’s how it’s done.

Me personally, I’d have smeared it on the windshield so she had to immediately deal with it. Even better if she turned the windshield wipers on instinctively...:D

Stoked that your getting that thing wet. Has to feel damn good after all this time. Congrats!

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

Hula’s helping me with the final rigging. We’re on a supper break and WOW, did this thing get sideways!!!

As Hula is a grown man, and so is his neighbor dude, they had a couple beers and figured it out; that’s how it’s done.

Me personally, I’d have smeared it on the windshield so she had to immediately deal with it. Even better if she turned the windshield wipers on instinctively...:D

Get that thing done! There are 100s, if not thousands watching this deal! We’re all desperate to see the finished product of the build!

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
Hula is pretty focused on helping me finish the StressEliminator, and I’m forever grateful for his help.

He spent the whole day since lunch helping, just went home a bit ago (30 miles away) and will be back tomorrow. He’s been an integral part of this program over the last 5+ years, as well as my good friends Crash and Roger.

He’s been through a lot this year and I’ve tried to help where I could and I think he’s in a pretty good place right now and just wants people to be responsible, and maybe not have to worry about stepping in dogsh!t in his own yard coming in from an enjoyable evening with his sweetie in the HulaToo...

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
A little bird told me I need to check out this thread so I just did. Gotta say I couldn’t even get through all the BS in this thread so I skimmed most of it and gave up. Thread started out great then went sideways in the first page. This really bums me out cause Dave (Milkmoney) and Sean (headless hulls) are two of my favorite posters on here. You two fucktards better work this out your selves or I’m gonna have to have you to fuckers to
My house and have a rural Olympics summit. You know cow tippin, snipe hunting ext! Come on fuckers I enjoy the both of yah! Last two people on here I ever would thought I would see sword fighting (fags)!:D

Ok shintooo I said my peace hurry up and close this thread...

Last edited: