WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Doge coin

gqchris

Reaction score
I dunno I felt like it was gonna dip.. lol.

Yea if I watch these alt coins daily it would drive me crazy. My buddy always does it and gets paper hands and always buys and sells at the worse times. Im always cracking up with his trades.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Just hit $0.43

I think it's going to take off soon to the .50's (I hope)

Hey you were right!! [emoji13]

IMG_0553.png

81Sprint

Reaction score
I'm holding 1200 coins, i sure hope it sky rockets! ETH has taken off in the last couple days also, didn't invest a ton into it but happy with the results so far

USMC2010

Reaction score
I have a few coins. I didn't know about it at it's lowest numbers. It has been a test that I passed to not dump a bunch more money into it. It tried once to take a small profit and add on a dip and gained 2, lol. At this point I'm letting it ride long term.

Last edited:

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
How does everyone feel about Safemoon as a gamble? [mention]shintoooo [/mention] [mention]bldrinker [/mention] [mention]DILLIGAF [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
How does everyone feel about Safemoon as a gamble? [mention]shintoooo [/mention] [mention]bldrinker [/mention] [mention]DILLIGAF [/mention]

I think all the crypto is a gamble.....I have never bought any so I really can't add much here but.....it is one of the names you see for sure that people are buying.

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
I think all the crypto is a gamble.....I have never bought any so I really can't add much here but.....it is one of the names you see for sure that people are buying.

Couldn’t be any worse than pumping a couple hundred into a slot machine. At least that’s how I see it.

81Sprint

Reaction score

One of my employees invested 15k into Safemoon before it rocketed, was up 140K. Told him to sell and cash out, he held and it dipped. He's still up but only like 40k, still not bad, it is so hard to predict these coins.

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
One of my employees invested 15k into Safemoon before it rocketed, was up 140K. Told him to sell and cash out, he held and it dipped. He's still up but only like 40k, still not bad, it is so hard to predict these coins.

Whoa... that’s wild.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Couldn’t be any worse than pumping a couple hundred into a slot machine. At least that’s how I see it.

Then its worth the gamble if you enjoy that from time to time.....and I agree :)

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Well just jumped to .57 from .55 in less than 5 min so I'm staying in...

gqchris

Reaction score

Im in on Safemoon also, Its a long shot but its all fun!

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
My thought is it’s gonna hit $1 and then everyone thinks it’s gonna crash. I think it’s gonna hit $1, pull back a little and then go to $2. Wishful thinking I know but these Reddit guys are crazy.
I hope it goes to $ 2 .

We only have 2599 left at .26 so $1 is good for me but we can always pull the stop getting closer.

HitIt

Reaction score
I wonder how much new money it took over the past 24 hours to get this huge jump. I imagine that if someone was a large holder of coins and had a bunch of money (say, the richest guy in the world) you could drive the price of the coin high enough to recoup all of your money and then some. Especially if you had a bunch of influence on, for example, twitter, to amplify your push in the positive direction.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score

boatnam2

Reaction score
Billionaires are feeding the pigeons again. Winklevoss probably picked up another 10 bill in networth.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
All this DOGE hype is providing some good buying opportunity for VET and ADA. I have a small holding of 509 DOGE. Hope to see it hit $1, that would be rad.