WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dolan Springs Chop SHop

Taboma

Reaction score
" To target and address area crimes and help to create an atmosphere of order and lawfulness in the community of Dolan Springs." 🥴

" Authorities contact more than 50 community members, resulting in thirteen arrests for burglary, drug and traffic offenses. "

Contacted, Noted :rolleyes: 😂

I haven't driven through Dolan Springs in probably 24 years, it used to be a really cool laid back hidden gem, at least that was the impression I had driving through to Pierce Ferry.
Sounds like all the ole timers died off and it's not a place you'd want to break down. :oops:

OkHallett270

Reaction score
Dude, after I read that article I scrolled through all the headlines below it and the only good news out of Vegas is some puppies are gonna get a new home…. Not that the news reports on good stuff no matter where you are, but there was some seriously messed up headlines there!

Taboma

Reaction score
Dude, after I read that article I scrolled through all the headlines below it and the only good news out of Vegas is some puppies are gonna get a new home…. Not that the news reports on good stuff no matter where you are, but there was some seriously messed up headlines there!

This is how I feel when we're staying at our Havasu place and I'm watching the Phoenix news, makes me appreciate where I live in CA to be honest.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
" To target and address area crimes and help to create an atmosphere of order and lawfulness in the community of Dolan Springs." 🥴

" Authorities contact more than 50 community members, resulting in thirteen arrests for burglary, drug and traffic offenses. "

Contacted, Noted :rolleyes: 😂

I haven't driven through Dolan Springs in probably 24 years, it used to be a really cool laid back hidden gem, at least that was the impression I had driving through to Pierce Ferry.
Sounds like all the ole timers died off and it's not a place you'd want to break down. :oops:
Same as many "ghetto" area. The older generations that actually bought and built their property are long gone, replaced with their children, grandchildren, nephews, neices, etc... that are too fucked up in life to have their own place, so they just move in and stay. Many of the old times in the are I patrol are very pro-police even after living through some very notorious anti police riots. It's sad to see them getting completely taken advantage of, but it is their choice to coddle their criminal family. Oh well.....

cakemoto

Reaction score
This is how I feel when we're staying at our Havasu place and I'm watching the Phoenix news, makes me appreciate where I live in CA to be honest.
You must live in Beverly Hills😁

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Wish we were like some countries and cut their hands off for stealing.

Taboma

Reaction score
You must live in Beverly Hills😁

Nahhh, I live up with the coyotes, rattlers and various critters that if they try to kill you, or even look at ya mean, I can kill them first. 😂
It's Tween, Tween one city and another. 😁