WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTB] Dolly road trailer for flatbottom

oldschool

Reaction score
Anyone have or know of a dolly road trailer for sale? Thought I’d look for a used one before I either convert mine or buy a new one. It’s for a Hondo Sprint.

mark r / 019

Reaction score
I think the Westerfield’s are making trailers now . I can provide pone number if need be .

cofooter

Reaction score
That would be great, thanks. I’m leaning towards converting my trailer.
What did you decide? I'm looking to have someone convert mine to dolley or buy one for my 18 flat bottom

oldschool

Reaction score
What did you decide? I'm looking to have someone convert mine to dolley or buy one for my 18 flat bottom
I’m keeping the trailer I picked up with the Hondo project. Haven’t decided whether I’m converting to a dolly or road trailer. I’ll still need to narrow it for a road trailer.

oldschool

Reaction score
How about a regular road trailer for a runner bottom? Anything out there for sale?

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
How about a regular road trailer for a runner bottom? Anything out there for sale?

I have a Competitive under my Hondo that I would consider selling, I know where there is another trailer that I would like. Whats your budget?

oldschool

Reaction score
I have a Competitive under my Hondo that I would consider selling, I know where there is another trailer that I would like. Whats your budget?
Depends on the trailer, I was rattling the bushes to see if there’s anything out there. I have a beater trailer that I planned on redoing to either dolly or road. It’s going to need axles, wheels, paint, etc. Thought there might be something out there in better shape.

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Depends on the trailer, I was rattling the bushes to see if there’s anything out there. I have a beater trailer that I planned on redoing to either dolly or road. It’s going to need axles, wheels, paint, etc. Thought there might be something out there in better shape.

Im not sure my Competitive is much better, it wouldnt need axles. It needs in my opinion a set of fenders then fresh paint to look new. I made the mistake of selling my chrome fenders in hopes of buying stainless wider ones, that never happend. It has painted fenders on it now and they are strait but have extra mounting holes that are visible. Next time Im around it Ill shoot some pics. I know that I want to keep the wheels that are on it currently. Maybe I can find an old pic

oldschool

Reaction score
Im not sure my Competitive is much better, it wouldnt need axles. It needs in my opinion a set of fenders then fresh paint to look new. I made the mistake of selling my chrome fenders in hopes of buying stainless wider ones, that never happend. It has painted fenders on it now and they are strait but have extra mounting holes that are visible. Next time Im around it Ill shoot some pics. I know that I want to keep the wheels that are on it currently. Maybe I can find an old pic
Sounds good, I appreciate it. Let me know what your thinking price wise, might work for both of us.
Thanks,
Mike