WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dolphins test positive for Covid

530RL

Reaction score
No more Bat Soup or Mahi Mahi?

The menu keeps shrinking...... :)

Backlash

Reaction score
530, I dont think the bottlenose dolphin is the same as an oceanic dolphin, AKA "Dorado" or "Mahi-mahi." 🙄

LMAO! 🤣

Taboma

Reaction score
While Mahi Mahi is one of the best fares from the ocean (And limits are being caught off San Diego currently --- but we're closed 😁 ) I'm not sure 530's point as I'm sure he knows the difference. Maybe he's just being silly.

Just as we know there's numerous types of coronavirus, so I'm guessing the OP was being silly as well with the thread title, as if there's some connection between COIVD 19 and this Dolphin virus.

Wonder how many of you have eaten Dolphin, the mammal variety. ?? I tend to bet 530RL probably has, only because he spends so much time in Asia, where it's not uncommon. I've read it's very dark red, almost black in color and tastes similar to beef liver ---- which I hate, so nope, not interested.

charred1

Reaction score
It’s about as silly as the local San Diego news making a fuss about it...that’s what’s laughable. Thanks for your attempt to interpret what the thought was.

530RL

Reaction score
530, I dont think the bottlenose dolphin is the same as an oceanic dolphin, AKA "Dorado" or "Mahi-mahi." 🙄

LMAO! 🤣

A sense of humor is a major defense against minor troubles. :)