Reaction score
1631925269772.jpg

I think this is fake news, sorry.

Last edited:

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
YES!!
We need more of this! My body my choice, remember libs?
The commies never cared about my body my choice...that message was meant for you. Never get @530RL pretzel twisted to conclude these policies. The answer is...ummm...no.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
My sister has natural immunity. She was fired as a nurse. She just got hired as a “travel” nurse for 2x the pay. “Travel” just means you are an independent contractor. Fuck these Authoritarians.

Better write offs, per Diem not taxable and don’t have to put up with the bullshit if you don’t like whats going on. Win win for your sister. Tell her have a great tax person and licensed in multiple states if she is going that route.

HitIt

Reaction score
Has anyone seen official confirmation of this?

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Better write offs, per Diem not taxable and don’t have to put up with the bullshit if you don’t like whats going on. Win win for your sister. Tell her have a great tax person and licensed in multiple states if she is going that route.
Btw: she is a fitness fanatic and 35. Hit her hard and I got her IVM and everything on the flccc.net list. I mask protocol. She started late which is a disaster. She came out great. Maybe she would have anyway???