WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Don’t need a hospital!!!

Hydroman55

Reaction score
I posted this in an ad for a water ski and thought I would share in general.

Sorry for no response in Salt Lake. Girlfriend came down with major kidney issues. No go at Lake Havasu hospital and 11 other hospitals had no room due to the virus. So private jet from Havasu to Salt Lake with immediate surgery. Removed 3/4 of 1 kidney due to non cancerous mass.
Stay healthy folks this is a very bad time if you need to be hospitalized.....keep them boats and speed skis under a 100 MPH

Last edited:

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
My cousin just die Friday in Kentucky had a infection in his leg ( small town Science hill , Ky ) they tried to fly him to a bigger hospital but no beds available 56 years old they where going to remove both legs but he said no way RIP David

Hydroman55

Reaction score
My cousin just die Friday in Kentucky had a infection in his leg ( small town Science hill , Ky ) they tried to fly him to a bigger hospital but no beds available 56 years old they where going to remove both legs but he said no way RIP David
I don’t trust the media on 99% but their getting the hospital capacity numbers correct. Takes a boat load of money and the right connections to make things happen.
Sorry about your cousin may he RIP.

propcheck

Reaction score
I can not say how many are in the hospitals but I know they are now being bum rushed. Ambulances are running longer responses and the wall times are in the multi hour range. I am only reporting my personal experience not everywhere so dont jump in my shit about some empty hospital in your town.
Moral of the story is dont need a hospital right now.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
As of 12-5-2020 there were 168 ICU bed available in Arizona, there were 272 Nov. 1st.

For those who live in AZ, the Arizona Dept. of Health Services website is pretty cool.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I posted this in an ad for a water ski and thought I would share in general.

Sorry for no response in Salt Lake. Girlfriend came down with major kidney issues. No go at Lake Havasu hospital and 11 other hospitals had no room due to the virus. So private jet from Havasu to Salt Lake with immediate surgery. Removed 3/4 of 1 kidney due to non cancerous mass.
Stay healthy folks this is a very bad time if you need to be hospitalized.....keep them boats and speed skis under a 100 MPH
Don't know or care about virus truth or lies...it effects all people different. Main thing, I hope your girl is doing good.

Hydroman55

Reaction score
Just a small preview of AOC (squad) Bernie and company’s heath plan.

Hydroman55

Reaction score
Monkey and Prop check have it right just be aware there are issues, that was my point.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I don’t trust the media on 99% but their getting the hospital capacity numbers correct. Takes a boat load of money and the right connections to make things happen.
Sorry about your cousin may he RIP.
Whats their definition of capacity? I dont think it means what you think it means.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk