WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Don’t try and fight crime 30 seconds after waking up…

Yldboyz

Reaction score
Damn, that was crazy. Glad it wasn't worst.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
I really wish they’d have just done this 4 weeks ago like I asked…then I’d be done by now. Oh well…another week won’t kill me

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
Few things:
1) Glad you're alive, bummed they didn't crash and get injured when taking off
2) Your camera does pick up the saw, it is just really faint. I have good headphones for work and I heard it when I played it
3) If the V3 uses a base station, it may just be slightly out of range - my Wyze outdoor did that so I repositioned the base station and all was well
4) Do you use the cam plus option or whatever they offer for unlimited footage? Mine only records like 15 second bursts unless I want to pay

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Few things:
1) Glad you're alive, bummed they didn't crash and get injured when taking off
2) Your camera does pick up the saw, it is just really faint. I have good headphones for work and I heard it when I played it
3) If the V3 uses a base station, it may just be slightly out of range - my Wyze outdoor did that so I repositioned the base station and all was well
4) Do you use the cam plus option or whatever they offer for unlimited footage? Mine only records like 15 second bursts unless I want to pay
I don't have a base station...just 2 cameras, one capturing everything to left of the video you saw, and one capturing the video you saw. I've had problems with the left camera...lots of power cord failures as well as power adapter failures. There is an outlet under the eves right between the cameras so I just plug them in there. Everything stays dry, but the left camera happened to die a couple days earlier and I didn't catch it.

I pay for the cam plus...it's like $2/month per camera. It works OK when you've got all the detection settings just right. If you're within wifi range, you can also run these things off of a cell phone booster back or any battery with a USB connection....I've put one in the truck at night before running off the truck, and I've stuck one in the tree running off a booster pack, but it's very spotty as wifi gets weaker.

SamMaxco

Reaction score
Poor decisions get made

Saved 2 trucks worth of cats though, even though a bit of welding is necessary…lol

Spent the day in the ER…dislocated shoulder, mostly severed toe, lots of road rash.

ER doc:…” your toe is…broken off”. I tried to talk them into chopping it off for clearance since I always kick everything with it anyway, but they insisted on putting it back

Car was moving out fast when I came around the truck parked on the street and my 3:45AM brain said to go over the car rather than under under it, so here we are.
If you ever do catch someone in the act. You might wanna lose the cameras, attorneys these days will use against you.
Best wishes for a full fast recovery. Horrible. Glad your alright

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
If you ever do catch someone in the act. You might wanna lose the cameras, attorneys these days will use against you.
Best wishes for a full fast recovery. Horrible. Glad your alright
As I’ve posted…they’re finicky

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Toe got removed yesterday…remarkably less pain last night and today. Hopefully by next week I’ll be past this.
Unwrapped for a look-see….
👍
1A35FFC5-9850-49BB-BDE9-5111D9A13F4B.jpeg