WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Donald Jr. RIPS Bruce Springsteen

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Donald Jr. is ripping "Bruce" as "Liberal Privilege" for the D.A. dropping the most serious of charges against him for DUI, Trespassing, Open Container along with others. He pleaded Guilty to Drinking in a Closed Area. 🤣

The Dui, Reckless Driving and others went "POOF" ;)

P.S. Bruce has been a Vocal Public critic of President Trump.

530RL

Reaction score
The police report states he blew a .02 on the breathalyzer.

If that is the standard that one deserves a DUI I suspect we are all guilty. 🤷🤷🤷

fast99

Reaction score
Think he was in some sort of park where drinking wasn't allowed at all. He really pains me, like his music but hate his political stance.
You can still get a DUI if you are under the limit if you show impairment, you can still get a DUI for sitting in the driver's seat with the engine off.
Get rid of the key.

4Waters

Reaction score
Think he was in some sort of park where drinking wasn't allowed at all. He really pains me, like his music but hate his political stance.

Get rid of the key.
One of my old coworkers got arrested for a DUI while sleeping in the driver's seat of his Ranger with the keys in his pocket, the judge said next time sleep in the passenger seat and dropped the charges because it was obvious he was being responsible.

Motor Boater

Reaction score
The police report states he blew a .02 on the breathalyzer.

If that is the standard that one deserves a DUI I suspect we are all guilty. 🤷🤷🤷

I haven’t researched the story as I don’t like Bruce but if he was only .02 he deserves to have all the charges dropped. That’s a joke.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I haven’t researched the story as I don’t like Bruce but if he was only .02 he deserves to have all the charges dropped. That’s a joke.

I'll say once more, for those that feel .02 was the end of the story, that is what he Blew Hours later. A Park Ranger watched him drink from the Tequila Bottle several times, he was driving swerving all over the road, he refused a field Breath test, it is against the Law to have Alcohol in the Park, and several other issues with the incident. He got a Good Attorney and things Happened for a Rock Star., BUT if that was any of us. Different outcome.

530RL

Reaction score
I'll say once more, for those that feel .02 was the end of the story, that is what he Blew Hours later. A Park Ranger watched him drink from the Tequila Bottle several times, he was driving swerving all over the road, he refused a field Breath test, it is against the Law to have Alcohol in the Park, and several other issues with the incident. He got a Good Attorney and things Happened for a Rock Star., BUT if that was any of us. Different outcome.

bruce-springsteen-dwi-arrest-documents-p2-xlarge.gif