WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Donald Trump JR. is eating up Gavin Newsom's sloppy seconds

Marlinspike

Banned
Reaction score
That is an excellent idea as it will exclude confederates who were not Americans but traitors to America. 👍👍👍
And he’ll probably use eminent domain to seize the land for his new National Monument. Maybe it can be an expansion of Escalante!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
That’s the plan but I bet y’all cry to Dave and get me kicked off before that. Seems to be the fate of any dissenting voice here, big 1st Amendment fans that you are.
And he’ll probably use eminent domain to seize the land for his new National Monument. Maybe it can be an expansion of Escalante!

And we’re off!!!

2EB719EA-EA48-4FE2-A4F3-A6F104951113.gif

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Maybe line the river with statues of dead traitors from Topock to Havasu and make everyone go wakeless past them for 17 miles while flying the colors and with hand reverently over your hearts.

Define “dead traitors”?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I have so many places to live......and all rent free.........
Yet your head is packed full of tiny Tumpkins. Literally millions of tiny, brain dead Trump loving Trumpkins all packed into your massive, all knowing brain of brains. Not only are the trimmings living in your head, they are charging YOU rent.

I’d suggest you look for a bigger head, trumpkin numbers are growing like wildfire in October.

TDS-30 is a bitch, you need a cure. Plenty of it on the Trump Train 2020!!

💪🏻😎💪🏻

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Well well well, if it ain’t the doc from Washington.

wake the misses, you gonna have some more time on your hands for crow watchin with your ban.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Maybe line the river with statues of dead traitors from Topock to Havasu and make everyone go wakeless past them for 17 miles while flying the colors and with hand reverently over your hearts.
Grandpaturdsplat, is that you?
tenor-8.gif

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

President Trump: :)
"I am announcing the creation of a new monument to the giants of our past. I am signing an executive order to establish the National Garden of American Heroes, a vast outdoor park that will feature the statues of the greatest Americans to ever live," he said in a speech that condemned the protestors.“

“Shortly after he addressed the crowd, the White House released the executive order creating the National Garden, in which Trump proclaims that his administration will “not abide an assault on our collective national memory.”

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
President Trump: :)
"I am announcing the creation of a new monument to the giants of our past. I am signing an executive order to establish the National Garden of American Heroes, a vast outdoor park that will feature the statues of the greatest Americans to ever live," he said in a speech that condemned the protestors.“

“Shortly after he addressed the crowd, the White House released the executive order creating the National Garden, in which Trump proclaims that his administration will “not abide an assault on our collective national memory.”

C06DF8C0-BFAA-458D-AFBD-C86C79B81E62.gif