Don't call them Felons or Convicts

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
F3123639-49C9-4F26-88B3-A5DDCCDB1C4D-4536-00000403B112B482.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
I live 28 miles northeast of that shithole. Incredibly sad to think the elected officials don't have something better to work on or fix. Libtards here are beyond insane.

Hava-Schiada

Reaction score
The mentality of the elected officials there is beyond belief! No wonder it has become such a shithole! :mad:

FCT

Reaction score
I’m scared to ask “what’s next?” :mad:

Familyties

Reaction score
Sorry just posted the same thing a few minutes ago, crazy where we live.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Hey if Illegal Aliens are "Undocumented Immigrants", Then corner drug dealers are "unlicensed Pharmacists" ... SF has fallen into the end of SF bay, down in the shallows where it really has an "offensive libturd odor" (shit, dead fish, stagnant water, and the smells associated with the docks drifting down wind).. Trump came into office just in time to save the Country from the policies of obama, Raid, and Paloser... Time is running out for the SF bay area... It may already be too late... (At least the Hippies of the 60s - early 70s, had more class than to shit in the gutter while people were eating lunch 50 feet away)..
Ray

ikester

Reaction score
I have to laugh at this one ! It is pure Liberalism at its best, and this is the best they can do. Go figure.

Familyties

Reaction score
"What’s next, calling a thief an 'impulse shopper?' Fact is, some stigmas are there for a reason."

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Hard to believe this is this same city they filmed Dirty Harry.....No hope Harry will ever be a real cop anymore. SF could use a force full.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Bobby will be along to put a twist on it and justify it!:D
Hey Bobby did you do your research on your D senator scumbag Reid? Let me give you a hint he started the nuclear option LOL!

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
FBI will give two shits what S.F wants to call them. The FBI stats won't change.
Agree with others this is just political posturing and virtue signalling to try and fudge the crime stat numbers.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Well at least someone at the Chronical has a brain...

The sanitized language, though unlikely to do much to address the crime problem, may result in some convoluted descriptions of crimes in the future.

The newspaper noted an individual whose car has been broken into could well be known to police as “a person who has come in contact with a returning resident who was involved with the justice system and who is currently under supervision with a history of substance use.”

:rolleyes:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Well at least someone at the Chronical has a brain...

The sanitized language, though unlikely to do much to address the crime problem, may result in some convoluted descriptions of crimes in the future.

The newspaper noted an individual whose car has been broken into could well be known to police as “a person who has come in contact with a returning resident who was involved with the justice system and who is currently under supervision with a history of substance use.”

:rolleyes:

Couldn't they have just said San Franshitsco is closed?

green250

Reaction score
Faaackkk!!!!! we are so gay. I cant wait to get my daughter to college and I am mexico bound. Will still have the house in LHC though [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Andy B.

Reaction score
Faaackkk!!!!! we are so gay. I cant wait to get my daughter to college and I am mexico bound. Will still have the house in LHC though [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mexico!! You don't have to go that far just cross the state line!:D

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
I refuse to change.... a fuckin crook is just that.... a Hooker is a whore, , the guy driving to close is not a "person with impaired depth perception" he's a fukin tailgater .... rant over sorry ............ I'm still getting over my first text battle with a customer who's ethnic heritage I inadvertently offended

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I refuse to change.... a fuckin crook is just that.... a Hooker is a whore, , the guy driving to close is not a "person with impaired depth perception" he's a fukin tailgater .... rant over sorry ............ I'm still getting over my first text battle with a customer who's ethnic heritage I inadvertently offended

Post screenshots of said text battle :)

floatn turd

Reaction score
I use to travel to for work all over the U.S. about 20 years ago.

When I told people that I was from California, (not to sound like a pompous ass) they were always kind of "star-struck" and then would proceed to ask me a ton of stupid questions about movie stars, LA and cool shit to do & see.

Now it's a joke, most people ask "why do you live there" and say "what a dirty shit hole".

I am embarrassed to say where I live now.
I never thought I'd leave California, but find myself looking at houses elsewhere.
It's a sad deal!!

FT

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score

When I told people that I was from California, (not to sound like a pompous ass) they were always kind of "star-struck" and then would proceed to ask me a ton of stupid questions about movie stars, LA and cool shit to do & see.

Now it's a joke, most people ask "why do you live there" and say "what a dirty shit hole".

I never thought I'd leave California, but find myself looking at houses elsewhere.
It's a sad deal!!

FT

I was gonna "like" this post but I can't. It's sad how fucked up this state is. It could be a great place to live, without the Libtards.

4Waters

Reaction score
Then I'll just call them a drain on society and a waste of oxygen.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

It's a sad deal!!

FT

In my line of work it was a real issue saying I lived in CA. Working in
N Dakota and West Texas it was definitely a liability. I had to downplay it just to get jobs. I emphasized that I was really from Alaska. My CA license plates got me plenty of funny looks and not a little hostility at times at some drill rigs. Next week I’m getting all my vehicles changed over to AZ plates!

Backlash

Reaction score
They ARE criminals. Call them whatever the fuck you want. They (Criminals, felons, asswipes, etc.), have lost all privileges in my opinion. The stupid ass liberals are missing the entire issue behind the problem. Again. :rolleyes:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

It's a sad deal!!

FT
I tell people I'm a refugee. California is not the same place I grew up. It has changed, and not in a good way.

As for not calling a convict or criminal by name...
They are not "assault rifles"...I have both "hole punches" and "tack drivers"...for arts and crafts, like leather work and such.

4Waters

Reaction score
So I guess "Con-Air" is now a politically incorrect movie.

large_yhaOQ7xXw0PLHLvg1w0M9zlPdg6.jpg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
They ARE criminals. Call them whatever the fuck you want. They (Criminals, felons, asswipes, etc.), have lost all privileges in my opinion. The stupid ass liberals are missing the entire issue behind the problem. Again. :rolleyes:
I read today Newsome is planning on ending the homeless problem in Cali by renaming them "Outdoors People". No more homeless will exist in California... Problem solved:D

Yellowboat

Reaction score
I read today Newsome is planning on ending the homeless problem in Cali by renaming them "Outdoors People". No more homeless will exist in California... Problem solved:D
I am so glad he is so smart and can fix the homeless problem... heaven forbid he fix the drug problem

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I am so glad he is so smart and can fix the homeless problem... heaven forbid he fix the drug problem
No more drug problem. We will refer to all drugs as "Condiments For Life" from now on. Now all the users are simply adding a little flavor to their daily routines.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
No worries, Newsome will fix it all. A few months back, Newsome blamed the high crime & homeless in SF on Texas, now their is some brilliant analogy, LMAO. I'd like to see some Texas folks drag that pencil neck Newsome up & down those infested streets of SF.