WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Don't worry Gavin is on it.

jet496

Reaction score
🤣 The guy is a goofy, corrupt POS.

We just recieved a Recall Petition in the mail. The question is why didn't we get it sooner & did everybody get one? Maybe they should put collection boxes on street corners or scan them thousands of times like happened at the election.

KevinR

Reaction score

We just recieved a Recall Petition in the mail. The question is why didn't we get it sooner & did everybody get one? Maybe they should put collection boxes on street corners or scan them thousands of times like happened at the election.

Did not see one in the mail yet.

I downloaded it from an RDP thread a few weeks ago.

sintax

Reaction score

I signed the petition when I went to vote in Nov. They were setup in the parking lot of the polling place.

charred1

Reaction score

We just got one in the mail too. Looks like the “Recall Gavin Newsome” campaign got a huge donation to help with the recall efforts.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
There were several recall petitions for this asshat the problem was there were not organized together. Now on the positive side this dude is toast. But he'll probably fail up to Kamala's VP this summer.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Now on the positive side this dude is toast.

I hope you're right, but don't be so sure. Even if enough signatures are collected, a special election still needs to take place. Clearly there are enough fucktards in this state to vote no on that.

Last I heard, governor dipshit had something like a 64% approval rating, which is unbelievable.

4Waters

Reaction score
"Depends on who counts the results of the poll." - Nancy Pelosi
Or where the poll was taken, like say San Francisco. The way I see it they say he has a 64% approval rating to hopefully discourage people from signing the petition, I think he is well below 50%.

propcheck

Reaction score
“Don’t worry Gavin is on it”
the only thing Gavin is on is his mom😂🖕that criminal scumbag.
I am turning in ten signatures I gathered for the recall this week then I will set a goal of ten more.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Does the term "Better Late Than Never" even fit here? This Clown has already accomplished so much Chaos, what could possibly be left to destroy? You can not look,hear,read any news without hearing about the another California Fail.
I have said several times in here, growing up in the Midwest and "California Dreaming" is is sickening to watch and realize this is at a point od No Return. Just too many things broken and not near enough "Fixes"

thetub

Reaction score
Isnt it ironic that they will check every recall signature and throw out a shit load of them...

yet theres NO need for voter signatures for the Presidents election...

kinda of weird huh?

Pelon

Reaction score
They made this movie already! 1979