Don't...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Biden 2020

LMAO 70's show .gif

SixD9R

Reaction score
I don’t know what you guys are talking about. CNN said it was a peaceful protest by highly tolerant liberal patriots.

When your only choice is to start shooting in a target rich environment- you start fucken shooting.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I don’t know what you guys are talking about. CNN said it was a peaceful protest by highly tolerant liberal patriots.

When your only choice is to start shooting in a target rich environment- you start fucken shooting.

According to the trend of prosecutors and mayors nationwide, the preferred option is full surrender and forfeiture...or face charges.
I can 100% say with certainty that surrender and forfeiture is not my plan.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
According to the trend of prosecutors and mayors nationwide, the preferred option is full surrender and forfeiture...or face charges.
I can 100% say with certainty that surrender and forfeiture is not my plan.

What's about to occur; Some dudes packin will get accosted like this, they will blow all the glass outta the car from the inside. They will exfil their disabled car, carrying their AR's or whatever. There will either be many dead Democrats or two dead Patriots.. My money would be on the Patriots & making a clean retreat to safety.

The media will go into "conflagration mode" even though it would all be on Facebook via the phones of the "peaceful Democrats."

Tell me I'm wrong. I don't consider myself a radical, but I'm 1000% Patriot. I see no peaceful way out of this. Our leaders have failed us. All our leaders. They simply wish to use current events to get re-elected. If both sides of the political spectrum could see it as clearly as I do, we would turn our anger to where it belongs. Washington. Americans are not as far apart as these events show.

Fuck all this and remember Yamamoto "Every Blade of Grass"

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
What's about to occur; Some dudes packin will get accosted like this, they will blow all the glass outta the car from the inside. They will exfil their disabled car, carrying their AR's or whatever. There will either be many dead Democrats or two dead Patriots.. My money would be on the Patriots & making a clean retreat to safety.

The media will go into "conflagration mode" even though it would all be on Facebook via the phones of the "peaceful Democrats."

Tell me I'm wrong. I don't consider myself a radical, but I'm 1000% Patriot. I see no peaceful way out of this. Our leaders have failed us. All our leaders. They simply wish to use current events to get re-elected. If both sides of the political spectrum could see it as clearly as I do, we would turn our anger to where it belongs. Washington. Americans are not as far apart as these events show.

^^^1000 goddamn % ^^^

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

Yeah, I get the feeling as well. They are baiting the right to the breaking point. The right is damned if they and damned if they don’t. I want to know what it is going to take for things to stop.

perky

Banned
Reaction score

Correct. Yamamoto also said I'm afraid we have awoken a sleeping giant.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I think I need to add a few extra spare mags to my vehicle inventory just in case.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I think I need to add a few extra spare mags to my vehicle inventory just in case.

I think 6x30 for your real gun is good in the vehicle...and a solid 8-10 mags for your concealed side arm should be adequate?

(not counting your tactical belt magazine holster...)

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
They will be lucky to get video when it goes down, if you are there, you are a fucking target.

I especially want to shoot fucking filmers. They are the ones driving the majority of the bullshit on the media.

Don't want to die, don't be anywhere near that shit. Darwinism.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I think 6x30 for your real gun is good in the vehicle...and a solid 8-10 mags for your concealed side arm should be adequate?

(not counting your tactical belt magazine holster...)

I do selectively add additional inventory depending on where I'm going just in case.