WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Double Pfizer jabbed and...

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Tested positive on an at-home test this morning. You are supposed to take 2 tests 36 hours apart for these Binax Now Tests. I was negative on Monday for my first one. The only reason we tested was light symptoms and a few people tested positive after a get together last Wednesday.

Just some sinus congestion but no fatigue. Went to the gym Monday and yesterday. But I'm also 33 and in alright shape.

Weirdest thing... wife tested negative and has the same symptoms.

We have a rapid test appointment at 7pm tonight at an urgent care.

So what's your bet on?

1) Both positive
2) Both negative
3) Still negative for her and positive for me

Worst part... We have plans to go to Vegas this weekend for my birthday. Flights, hotel, two concerts. Money will be lost for sure if we can't make it.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
My wife was sick for over a week, all the symptoms, congestion, fever, cough, sore throat, no taste or smell etc. Two home tests negative, and test at local hospital negative. Go figure ? Hope you are negative and have a great birthday.

HBCraig

Reaction score
My wife was sick for over a week, all the symptoms, congestion, fever, cough, sore throat, no taste or smell etc. Two home tests negative, and test at local hospital negative. Go figure ? Hope you are negative and have a great birthday.
Same here. Our family had it off and on for a few weeks. Negative

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Update:

We got the rapid tests at an urgent care.

Me - Still Positive
Her - Still Negative

This is a bunch of shenanigans. She has the same symptoms.

707dog

Reaction score
start pounding some zinc and vitamin C pills ASAP should be feeling good for wheels up time

HitIt

Reaction score
Both of you...
Good multivitamins
~50mg Zinc
~+2000 mg C
~4000 IU D (plus shirts off, sun time)
quercetin for zinc uptake
potassium (supposed to get between 4000 - 6000 mg day!, that's over 10 bananas)
magnesium
maybe some ivermectin if you are into it

If you start to go downhill, look into a local IV clinic or at home treatment for hydration and vitamins. Also monoclonal antibodies if things are looking bad within the first week. It is really hard to say since it hits people randomly so different. Seems like monitoring your blood oxygen is a really good idea.

None of this is recommended by the .gov They say you should get vaxd and have donuts. YMMV.

76sanger

Reaction score
Remember the flu? anyone? I just got over it myself. No test, No need. Just an early winter flu bug going around. Ya probably some C19 going around as well. But so what, it's here to stay, it's never going away, it(C19) is going to always be mutating and changing. So just like the flu, you can take your shots every year if that's your thing, you might get it or you might not. It might still be deadly even if you have a flu shot, or it might be an overnight bug. I would say this, probably should take better care of yourself/selves and give your immune system the best chance it has to fight whatever virus you might pick up.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Tested positive on an at-home test this morning. You are supposed to take 2 tests 36 hours apart for these Binax Now Tests. I was negative on Monday for my first one. The only reason we tested was light symptoms and a few people tested positive after a get together last Wednesday.

Just some sinus congestion but no fatigue. Went to the gym Monday and yesterday. But I'm also 33 and in alright shape.

Weirdest thing... wife tested negative and has the same symptoms.

We have a rapid test appointment at 7pm tonight at an urgent care.

So what's your bet on?

1) Both positive
2) Both negative
3) Still negative for her and positive for me

Worst part... We have plans to go to Vegas this weekend for my birthday. Flights, hotel, two concerts. Money will be lost for sure if we can't make it.
Money will be lost for sure if you DO make it….

Joe mama

Reaction score
I had covid in August and I’ve been coughing the past week with congestion and a mild fever here and there. I figured better get tested to calm GF down. Came back negative. Sinus infection and was told by dock it’s going around.

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
One of the kids is sick as heck. 2 tests days apart both negative. Apparently you can still get the flu.