WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Douche-bag Employee's

Riverratrob

Reaction score
So I hired this new guy and he has been here 3 weeks and has been late for about the 6th time .He proceeds to tell me that it is not his fault due to the fact he was hung over:lamo .Then ask me 45 mins later if he could go home cuz he's not feeling well.So i kick him loose and the focker has the nerve to ask for a cash loan when he got paid yesterday.needless to say he got his final paycheck today.what happen to a good honest day of work.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
It's a new era.
California is full of them.
I rarely go out and someone not ask me to work for them. just on the strength of my generation.
The good labor pool is stretched pretty thin evidently.

When I was in the Marines, we would beat the crap outta that guy,, then beat his head in again in the morning.

Alice and I were shopping new Z06's & we were taken back by the flakey employees we came in contact with.
Takes all the fun outta buying a car.
All lazy creeps. Even the sales managers. Just loosers.

I was buying some parts for the quad and the counter kid was a real Azzhole. For no damn reason.

I gave him my Jimmy Stewart pathetic tongue-under-the-side-of-the-lip grin, he realized it,, and then anything that was free was heading our way.
T shirts, stickers, flags ect.

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
I had this kid working for me who pulled the same shit... showed up late, always had an excuse, and left early. When he did work, he caused more damage then he earned. He thought he's shit didnt stink, and kept bragging about how his dad was some well known yachtbroker in FL, like I gave a fock.

I was at dinner last night at Bucca di Faggachinni, and the watier aside from being a total tool, was rude. We waited 30 minutes for our drinks and another 40 for our food. Then the douche has the balls to ask us if we're gonna leave him a good tip... WTF is wrong with people? :swear

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I was at dinner last night at Bucca di Faggachinni, and the watier aside from being a total tool, was rude. We waited 30 minutes for our drinks and another 40 for our food. Then the douche has the balls to ask us if we're gonna leave him a good tip... WTF is wrong with people? :swear

We've been to Bucca De Rippoff a few times. I kinda liked it in my fat boy days but the kids hate it.
Maybe it was the wine that made me happy. The service was slow, agonizing slow and stupid really.

If ya wanted a little more pasta sauce, butter for the bread,, soda re-fills,, the charge appeared on the tab.

At the location in Summerlin, Nevada, the Health Dept made them seperate the kitchen table from the kitchen. It now has a window to the kitchen.
A BFD for some to eat in the kitchen which you can do at most locations. Not at this location.

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
OK, that was pretty funny. The one near Bella Terra?

Also formerly known as Huntington Center, yeah.

We've been to Bucca De Rippoff a few times. I kinda liked it in my fat boy days but the kids hate it.
Maybe it was the wine that made me happy. The service was slow, agonizing slow and stupid really.

If ya wanted a little more pasta sauce, butter for the bread,, soda re-fills,, the charge appeared on the tab.

At the location in Summerlin, Nevada, the Health Dept made them seperate the kitchen table from the kitchen. It now has a window to the kitchen.
A BFD for some to eat in the kitchen which you can do at most locations. Not at this location.

One of my major complaints about that place is how they take people through the kitchen on the way to the table.

Mykidsdaddy

Reaction score
Also formerly known as Huntington Center, yeah.

One of my major complaints about that place is how they take people through the kitchen on the way to the table.

It's called Bella Terra???:lamo Why do they call it that now?
My wife and I were talking about OC this morning! Funny!
They just opened a Vans shoe store here in Reno recently. I was telling my wife how I used to go to the original store in Fountain Valley...On the way down Brookhurst I would stop and get a sandwich from Mama Vans sandwich shop on the same property! Good stuff.

I do miss OC!

OK I'm over it!!!
You guys have more traffic in a day than we have all year! I leave my house at 6:30 in the morning for a 15 mile drive to work and get there at about 6:48!:fsakes

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Yeah, but here ya get a job that offers high paying early retirement so you have no morning commute at all.
And, I just walked outside and it's 73 Deg out at 4:32 AM.
I took my second Honeymoon in Reno in August and it snowed.

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
They just opened a Vans shoe store here in Reno recently. I was telling my wife how I used to go to the original store in Fountain Valley...On the way down Brookhurst I would stop and get a sandwich from Mama Vans sandwich shop on the same property! Good stuff.

I do miss OC!

OK I'm over it!!!
You guys have more traffic in a day than we have all year! I leave my house at 6:30 in the morning for a 15 mile drive to work and get there at about 6:48!:fsakes

They changed the name to give it a more modern trendy appeal, apparently Huntington Beach Center Mall was too 1960s for the developers.

The mall really started to go down hill in the late 80s.

R

Retired Member

I do miss OC!

OK I'm over it!!!

The original Vans store was in Anahiem.

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
get me started. :mad:

Same here i'm running about 120 employees...if i had it to do over again I would have gotten a psychology degree. It seems I need that more running a business than a business degree. :swear