Doug just removed all state and local mask ordinances

just_floatin

Reaction score
Arizona is wide the hell open.
CF377210-AA82-4D05-87E5-17D615F187AE.jpeg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
National chains will still have mask mandates to enter but its progress for sure
I think the Target signs say "Due to local ordinances masks are required". I will now just say there are no local ordinances if asked.

Any word on if schools can enforce them? I guess they are government property?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It says that he stripped local cities and counties cant override this with their own ordinances so I would say its a go to have it on the street.

big difference between and ordinance and just not issuing a permit.. albeit the end result is the same. I hope the city allows it to happen.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
What’s the city councils email

Time to mass email these fuckers

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
I think the Target signs say "Due to local ordinances masks are required". I will now just say there are no local ordinances if asked.

Any word on if schools can enforce them? I guess they are government property?
Our schools sent out emails and phone calls today that this did NOT remove the requirement of wearing a mask in school.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Our schools sent out emails and phone calls today that this did NOT remove the requirement of wearing a mask in school.
So how can that be? Aren’t the schools governed under state mandates?
I don’t live in AZ but I’m watching this closely as I’m highly anti mask. Granted CA will be the last to follow along but I can only hope.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
What’s the city councils email

Time to mass email these fuckers

[email protected] They do respond, i sent mine prior to council meeting.

So how can that be? Aren’t the schools governed under state mandates?
I don’t live in AZ but I’m watching this closely as I’m highly anti mask. Granted CA will be the last to follow along but I can only hope.

Texas lifted ours...schools still have them here..idk the decision process on that.

I stopped wearing masks a long time ago..fuckin sheep. HEB didn't require them here, plenty of biden voters wearing them and being karen's about it.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I’d guess lib ran unions playing their games?
Some kid in my 10yo’s class got it and they all had to stay home for 2 weeks...parents sent the kid to school symptomatic...it’s stupid..had to pass two tests to come back. These kids are getting the short end. The teachers are milking it hard...

Cdog

Reaction score
Some kid in my 10yo’s class got it and they all had to stay home for 2 weeks...parents sent the kid to school symptomatic...it’s stupid..had to pass two tests to come back. These kids are getting the short end. The teachers are milking it hard...

Same with my 10 yr old. It’s already gone around my house but they don’t care.

Turned out to be the teacher who was +.

“We’re from the government & we’re here to help” Bwhaaaaaaaa!!

2Driver

Reaction score
I‘ve already seen 2 reports that the regular flu and cold season was so low this year “ due to masks” that it should be something considered each year.

Like I said we are never going back to the old normal, just like thinking life will return pre-911 again.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Same with my 10 yr old. It’s already gone around my house but they don’t care.

Turned out to be the teacher who was +.

“We’re from the government & we’re here to help” Bwhaaaaaaaa!!

We've all already had it..except the baby...and we are not taking the shot...I'd rather let the child sniffer watch my kids for a week than do that.

We live pretty close to the school..the admins know where i stand. Trump 2024 flag flies lit 24/7, and we have a 2024 take America back banner on the back fence. It's nothing more than a political scam at this point on closures, and the ones suffering are the kids who are seriously behind, all while being fed BS like common core...rant over.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Just got done working out at my local gym in Mesa. Walked in and was informed mask mandate was lifted. WORD!
I left the gym and headed to grocery store and I was the only one not wearing a mask in the store. I guess they missed Doucey’s memo. I was all like 👇🏽
700225D5-5978-454F-81D7-1E1E43339903.jpeg

Last edited:

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
National chains will still have mask mandates to enter but its progress for sure

Yes they have mandates, but here they don't enforce them. When I walk in, they say here is a mask. I say no thank you and keep walking. I would say about 30% of people I see in the store do not have a mask on.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Just got back from Home Depot in Carefree.
about 4 out of 5 people still wearing masks.
Us maskless folks look at each other like we know the others are sheep.

DWC

Reaction score
I‘ve already seen 2 reports that the regular flu and cold season was so low this year “ due to masks” that it should be something considered each year.

Like I said we are never going back to the old normal, just like thinking life will return pre-911 again.
100% agree. It’s a SOB to give up rights.