WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Douglas wheels

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Anybody have a connection for Douglas wheels? I have a set of 3 pc beadlocks I need 2 barrels and rings for. I looked their contact up online and it shows permanently closed.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

BamBam

Reaction score
Anybody have a connection for Douglas wheels? I have a set of 3 pc beadlocks I need 2 barrels and rings for. I looked their contact up online and it shows permanently closed.

I don't know what their production looks like but there have been several posts about the inability to get Douglas Wheels right now. I have heard if you call or go into Kartek they have the wheels even though the website shows out of stock. Hope that helps.

BamBam

Reaction score
You could also try Bones at OMF those guys work with Douglas wheels in both repair and upgrades

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
You could also try Bones at OMF those guys work with Douglas wheels in both repair and upgrades

Good call, I forgot about bones. My brother and dad used to buy from them all the time when they had the sxs business. I'll call him tomorrow

DLC

Reaction score
They are located in Vista Ca. San Diego north county. I don’t have a contact but have you tried to just call them or E mail.

They are 20-25 minutes away from me if I can pick up or drop off anything …. Their customer service is usually great but with Covid… who knows!

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Bones @ OMF for the win
He’s backed up like a mofo so hope your not in a rush, lol