WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

DPR Jr Dragster Update

dread Pirate

Reaction score
Was asked for an update so here ya'll go,,,,
2019 wasn't a big year for us. Had to stay close and regroup after a long 2018 season and make some needed repairs and upgrades to the tow rig and trailer. Aiden did manage to run away with the points lead and sealed the Samoa track championship for the second year in a row. New car for the kid and we spent the season teaching him to drive the top end. Areilla has been busy with other activities and didn't get a bunch of runs in, but when it come to money races and Wally's she's as focused as ever. Especially when theres cash on the line,,,, Nyrijah is still doing his thing with hopes of getting some seat time in the jr comp car next year. Looking forward to 2020 for a full run in Division 7 for my daughters final year in jr's. 2020 will also bring my youngest son to his first passes in a jr.
IMG_1732.jpg
DSC_0144.JPG
IMG_2261.JPG

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
This is awesome! Thanks for the update.

I remember a reality show about kids Karting...they should do one on kids drag racing too.

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score

dread Pirate

Reaction score
Those things look like a blast, pretty cool step between the Jrs and Super Comp car. That’s quite a lot of work traveling and running 3 cars! Nice job!

4 cars! LOL! 3 jr's and the comp car. I'm a bit of a mental case. LOL!! Couldn't do it without my wife and kids help. Wife does all the data, the kids do all the between round prep and I address any issues that may come up.

Last edited:

Boat211

Reaction score
Awesome sauce. You got your hands full for sure. That Jr Comp car looks pretty serious.

dread Pirate

Reaction score
Awesome sauce. You got your hands full for sure. That Jr Comp car looks pretty serious.

Yeah and to think kids can run this at 14 years old with a couple years of jr experience under their belt.