WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dr. Dre Hospitalized with Brain Aneursym

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
I got 60 years born and raised. Yes there have been changes. But I wouldnā€™t call it a dump. At least where I live.

You're voting for these fools. I assume you agree with their policy and the product of that policy.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Drive 20mi in any direction and see if you can say the same....
Robert doesnā€™t venture out of Yorba Linda. Pretty sure the furthest he ā€œdrivesā€ is to the Costco down the street....if that šŸ˜‚

riverroyal

Reaction score
I shouldnt say WHO.... He is one person responsible for the decline of inner cities and many other things that would just sound racist. Now everyone can be a rapper gangster.
Thanks Dre for the thug lifestyle!

Reactions: C-2

LowRiver2

Reaction score

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
hahaha
What the fuck is NWA? I don't know who he is because I don't care for Rap or Hip Hop. Not even a little bit. I occupies zero space in my life.
I had to look him up to see what he does. Too bad about his aneurysm but what the hell, he's speaking after words? My uncle dropped dead with his. This guy is lucky.
2 million a month to his ex? There's your aneurysm. That would make anyone's head burst.
Meanwhile on @old rigger 's front lawn.......

E29800C8-E28D-4F98-AB3D-F40B5F34F057.jpeg

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
This album intro takes me right back to Jr High.........
Cranking this at my friends house on his dad's stereo, when his parents were gone (they HAD to be gone or we'd get our asses whooped.....)

LIKE WE ALWAYS DO 'BOUT THIS TIME........

BOOM

Last edited:

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
And people are all upset about WAP today...
Yeah, but they didnt play that on the radio back then and there was no internet so it was a little harder for younger, more easily influenced kids to hear it (I said a little, we all figured out ways to listen to the stuff we werent supposed to back then, but we knew we werent supposed to cause it was filled with bad stuff. Today's kids have no idea what is morally bad or good).

Tank

Reaction score
I was butt hair away from closing a deal to rent our cigarette to dr Dre and his wife for his birthday (Iā€™d be the captain). Went back and forth with his people a few times. Last minute she decided to take him to Miami for his bday. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Reactions: C-2

evantwheeler

Reaction score
This album intro takes me right back to Jr High.........
Cranking this at my friends house on his dad's stereo, when his parents were gone (they HAD to be gone or we'd get our asses whooped.....)

LIKE WE ALWAYS DO 'BOUT THIS TIME........

BOOM

I still vividly remember the verbal ass chewing me and a buddy got from my old man when we threw in his new copy of Snoop's Doggy Style when we were in 6th grade. The good old days!

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I still vividly remember the verbal ass chewing me and a buddy got from my old man when we threw in his new copy of Snoop's Doggy Style when we were in 6th grade. The good old days!
Dude we got caught cranking that one lol.....I remember his mom coming in and literally ripping the CD cover from my hands and taking his whole ghetto blaster off the top of the dresser :D

evantwheeler

Reaction score
Yeah, but they didnt play that on the radio back then and there was no internet so it was a little harder for younger, more easily influenced kids to hear it (I said a little, we all figured out ways to listen to the stuff we werent supposed to back then, but we knew we werent supposed to cause it was filled with bad stuff. Today's kids have no idea what is morally bad or good).

I remember convincing my parents to take me to Payless to return my new Coolio CD I had bought with birthday money. Little did I know, they only sold censored copies there. I played dumb and told the lady that the CD skipped on every track even though it was brand new and I had just bought it the day before. We played it and she told me those skips were them editing out the bad language. I asked her why they offer a CD like that and that I still would like my money back. I did not get my money back....

evantwheeler

Reaction score
Dude we got caught cranking that one lol.....I remember his mom coming in and literally ripping the CD cover from my hands and taking his whole ghetto blaster off the top of the dresser :D

Back when you could legally discipline other peoples children.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

They are not playing unedited versions of WAP on the radio either. It is the exact same thing as Gangsta Rap songs, except you can search for the song and video on the internet.

If your kids donā€™t have morals, that is on the parent.

Last edited:

C-2

Reaction score
I shouldnt say WHO.... He is one person responsible for the decline of inner cities and many other things that would just sound racist. Now everyone can be a rapper gangster.
Thanks Dre for the thug lifestyle!

The downward decline was followed by Kurt Cobain and even worse, Fred Durst.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
They are not playing unedited versions of WAP on the radio either. It is the exact same thing, except you can search for the song and video on the internet.

If your kids donā€™t have morals, that is on the parent.

And this is the lesson of the day children. I hope you all payed attention and learned something valuable this go round!

šŸ‘ šŸ‘

Tank

Reaction score
Then she took him to the cleaners
Lol. Isnā€™t she still married to him? Theyā€™ve been together forever!

I think Itā€™s funny middle class America / main stream kids that made gangster rap what it is (huge). Canā€™t tell You how many times Ive walked Into a gym full of cops working out listening to old school gangster rap. Lol

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

She's asking for $2M a month in the divorce. Now you see why he had a stroke.

Tank

Reaction score
She's asking for $2M a month in the divorce. Now you see why he had a stroke.

Ouch!

Iā€™m guessing there was some fidelity issues and abuse along the way in his part. Heard rumors over the years he was not exactly husband of the year.

She was there since the beginning thoigh so technically, as Eddie Murphy said, she deserves - HALF MOTHER FUCKA!

C-2

Reaction score
I think Dre came in late with his raunchy stuff, 2 Live Crew was first. I was a party DJ (still have my rig) in the mid 80's and this is what we played circa 1987-1988. For brevity, I won't include "we want some pussy..."

Bigbore500r

Reaction score

I think Itā€™s funny middle class America / main stream kids that made gangster rap what it is (huge). Canā€™t tell You how many times Ive walked Into a gym full of cops working out listening to old school gangster rap. Lol

Cause it's hard to dance with fine ladies to Nirvana......

C-2

Reaction score
How about the original G'ma of rap, Sylvia Robinson, who later went on to start SugarHill Records. She looks pretty thugged up...

Sylvia? yes Mickey...