WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dr. Dre Hospitalized with Brain Aneursym

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
I remember my brother ratting me out to my parents when he heard me listening to the chronic back in the days.

He’s an O.G. and I hope he makes it. Drank a buncha 40’s and smoked a whole lotta blunts listening to Dre.

Magic Mike

Reaction score
That’s what I was thinking, 2 million a month???

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Damn. Was just listening to some of his old stuff yesterday on a long drive.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Was worth a Billion once, 2mil a month will be funny to see court clerk fill in those numbers on the alimony Dissomaster 😳🤣
Surprised more of us don’t have these during a divorce

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well, he's at a really good hospital. I "did time" there. The neurosurgeon folks there were badass, and the room I had was as nice as some suites.
Can't say as though he's an idol or a hero to me, but a definite recurring artist on my highschool memories playlist. Hope he comes out okay.

old rigger

Reaction score
You know who he is...

Watch Straight Outta Compton. You'll be surprised at what you do know.

Wanna bet?

By the way, my wife's straight outta Compton and she doesn't know who he is either. I just asked her.

Reactions: C-2

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Was worth a Billion once, 2mil a month will be funny to see court clerk fill in those numbers on the alimony Dissomaster 😳🤣
Surprised more of us don’t have these during a divorce
Oh shit, the dreaded dissomaster, f that thing

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Wanna bet?

By the way, my wife's straight outta Compton and she doesn't know who he is either. I just asked her.

Sure...

I'm pretty sure you're close to my age. If so, you'll remember everything that happened that brought NWA to the big time.

Give it a watch. It's a serious history lesson.

old rigger

Reaction score
Sure...

I'm pretty sure you're close to my age. If so, you'll remember everything that happened that brought NWA to the big time.

Give it a watch. It's a serious history lesson.

hahaha
What the fuck is NWA? I don't know who he is because I don't care for Rap or Hip Hop. Not even a little bit. I occupies zero space in my life.
I had to look him up to see what he does. Too bad about his aneurysm but what the hell, he's speaking after words? My uncle dropped dead with his. This guy is lucky.
2 million a month to his ex? There's your aneurysm. That would make anyone's head burst.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Don't know about Dre, but Easy E had some nice cars...never heard what happened to them.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I remember my Gma' telling me the finest doctors and dentists were found on Crenshaw.

It's changed a bit, lol.
That's funny...talking to one of the older car guys I knew, he said there used to be more cowboys in Compton than Bakersfield on a Saturday night.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
EZ passed from AIDS if I'm not mistaken.
Yep. He died a full blown hero in South Central. Murals painted of him and everything. He bought a 40 coupe from a guy I knew. Weird, would think 64 Impalas or Irocs...probably had whatever he thought was cool.

SkyDirtWaterguy

Reaction score
My buddies kid played college baseball at Arkansas U. This was his walk up song when he came to bat.

Listening to that song makes me think:

I’m born and raised in Socal all 52yrs of my life. I thought it was cool growing up here and saying I’m from California. The last 10 years I absolutely despise this place and almost embarrassed to admit to anyone I’m from California nowadays. Sad to watch a great place turned into a such a dump.

WYRD

Reaction score
A billionaire that cares greatly about the Black Lives Matter movement but not the kids in China that work around the clock making his headphones for a penny a week.
He was the BLM before it was cool....

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
The cars Joe....what happened to the cars 😀

Ugh...

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Listening to that song makes me think:

I’m born and raised in Socal all 52yrs of my life. I thought it was cool growing up here and saying I’m from California. The last 10 years I absolutely despise this place and almost embarrassed to admit to anyone I’m from California nowadays. Sad to watch a great place turned into a such a dump.
I got 60 years born and raised. Yes there have been changes. But I wouldn’t call it a dump. At least where I live.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I got 60 years born and raised. Yes there have been changes. But I wouldn’t call it a dump. At least where I live.

Now see what you've done? You've got the MMD fan bois all fired up and ready to rumble...

Zip your pie hole beaotch! 😁