WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Drain the swamp?

RCDave

Reaction score
It does appear the establishment is alive and well in the new cabinetry. Hope they can be positively effective. Not more ole driftwood.

Hannity must be having some anger strokes about now.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Who don't you like Dave(s)?

I like Sessions!!!! Tards are jumping off the bridge already! :rotflmao:

ROUND EM UP

RCDave

Reaction score
I have no major objections so far
Just not consistent with trumps message.

I've thought for some time all the establishment rhetoric was campaign bs. There are many patriots in Congress and a few steaming piles mucking it up as well.

Romney is an interesting choices of potentials. What do you think?

brgrcru

Reaction score
I have no major objections so far
Just not consistent with trumps message.

I've thought for some time all the establishment rhetoric was campaign bs. There are many patriots in Congress and a few steaming piles mucking it up as well.

Romney is an interesting choices of potentials. What do you think?

Romney is a fixer and could do great, with whatever job trump has him on. :thumbsup

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Who don't you like Dave(s)?

I like Sessions!!!! Tards are jumping off the bridge already! :rotflmao:

ROUND EM UP

Bannon is awful.

"civil forfeiture" Sessions is a good old boy racist - I believe one can be moderate with immigration, tough on immigrant felons, and not a racist xenophobe. His h1B stance will cost us dearly in terms of global competitiveness.
Ok he'll shut down sanctuary cities- trump can find some one to do that isn't bad on every other level. You want the cops shaking down you parents and or kids and stealing their money? Thats Sessions.

Flynn's - been getting checks from RT and is in Russias pocket.

Pompeo's - ok the best so far.

Romney is ok

Thiel is -ok

So far this is anything but a swamp drain and just another good ole boy circle jerk - highly disappointing when trump actually had a clean slate to work with.

This is the same old shit all over again, but then again did anyone expect anything else?

UD

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Bannon is awful.

"civil forfeiture" Sessions is a good old boy racist - I believe one can be moderate with immigration, tough on immigrant felons, and not a racist xenophobe. His h1B stance will cost us dearly in terms of global competitiveness.
Ok he'll shut down sanctuary cities- trump can find some one to do that isn't bad on every other level. You want the cops shaking down you parents and or kids and stealing their money? Thats Sessions.

Romney is ok

Thiel is -ok

So far this is anything but a swamp drain and just another good ole boy circle jerk - highly disappointing when trump actually had a clean slate to work with.

This is the same old shit all over again, but then again did anyone expect anything else?

UD

I respectfully have to disagree. Don't buy into the media narrative again.

I find it interesting that you're criticizing Trump for "not draining the swamp", but you feel Romney is okay and is not even in his cabinet, last time I checked?

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/306851-outsiders-take-power-in-trumps-washington

westair

Reaction score
Bannon is awful.

Romney is ok

Thiel is -ok

UD

Loyalty has it's rewards! .........except Romney:thumbsdown

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Here's an insight Dave(s).

In the days following the election, Trump expressed deep frustration about how Christie was handling the transition. In particular, he vented about how the governor had loaded up the team with lobbyists, the very class of people Trump had campaigned against, with his calls to "drain the swamp" in Washington. The president-elect also noticed that Christie had stocked his team with old New Jersey friends and allies.

Christie's advisers speculate that the governor might exit politics entirely when his term expires in January 2018.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-19/trump-ripped-chris-christie-demoting-him-phone-call

Bye Bye Krispy Kreme! :thumbsup

RCDave

Reaction score
Krispee did it to himself. Trump must have realized that and while they are buds, donut boy would cause him grief, so bye. Regardless creme filling boy was done

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I respectfully have to disagree. Don't buy into the media narrative again.

I find it interesting that you're criticizing Trump for "not draining the swamp", but you feel Romney is okay and is not even in his cabinet, last time I checked?

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/306851-outsiders-take-power-in-trumps-washington

Been in (and still in) Japan the last week and a half on business.
Have been reading Romney is in the running, so my news US is late and not well covered.
They have their own problems over here....

I dont buy into any narratives (because I actually work in media I know how it works) but look at sessions records and what he's done.

When I say "Ok" I mean record wise- no one here is really new except for Thiel

Reason I say Romny is "Ok" it because his record is one of a successful businessman and decent guy with policies that seemed to work. He had good ideas in regards to replacing ACA without deconstructing all the good things about it (pre existing conditions and lifetime caps)

That Dbag Christie needed to go.

Whats interesting is that no one ones calling this SOS out as a broken campaign promise?

Do you call this draining the swamp?

UD

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Been in (and still in) Japan the last week and a half on business.
Have been reading Romney is in the running, so my news US is late and not well covered.
They have their own problems over here....

I dont buy into any narratives (because I actually work in media I know how it works) but look at sessions records and what he's done.

When I say "Ok" I mean record wise- no one here is really new except for Thiel

Reason I say Romny is "Ok" it because his record is one of a successful businessman and decent guy with policies that seemed to work. He had good ideas in regards to replacing ACA without deconstructing all the good things about it (pre existing conditions and lifetime caps)

That Dbag Christie needed to go.

Whats interesting is that no one ones calling this SOS out as a broken campaign promise?

Do you call this draining the swamp?

UD

I think there will have to be a certain amount of insiders to START to drain the swamp. If Tump came rolling into DC with a complete cabinet of anarchists, he would fail. IMO it's a long game and Trump knows that.

I love Sessions, always have, probably always will. He's been a harsh immigration critic against his own party for a long time.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I think there will have to be a certain amount of insiders to START to drain the swamp. If Tump came rolling into DC with a complete cabinet of anarchists, he would fail. IMO it's a long game and Trump knows that.

I love Sessions, always have, probably always will. He's been a harsh immigration critic against his own party for a long time.

Thing is thats what Trump said he would do. You dont have to be an anarchist to be a business leader not beholden to lobbyists and thats what we were supposed to get- we're getting a bunch of guys all bought and paid for.

Sessions seems to be against all immigration even the good parts.

I'm all for moderating immigration, extreme vetting of those coming from suspect backgrounds, and kicking out criminal (felon) immigrants. Im all for telling people like Merkel to fuck herself because we wont take boat full of islamics that couldn't run their own place to keep it from becoming a blown out shithole.

H1B immigration is like bringing (stealing really) everyones best and brightest and bringing them over to us.

Help me understand why you support his H1b position.

UD

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Thing is thats what Trump said he would do. You dont have to be an anarchist to be a business leader not beholden to lobbyists and thats what we were supposed to get- we're getting a bunch of guys all bought and paid for.

Sessions seems to be against all immigration even the good parts.

I'm all for moderating immigration, extreme vetting of those coming from suspect backgrounds, and kicking out criminal (felon) immigrants. Im all for telling people like Merkel to fuck herself because we wont take boat full of islamics that couldn't run their own place to keep it from becoming a blown out shithole.

H1B immigration is like bringing (stealing really) everyones best and brightest and bringing them over to us.

Help me understand why you support his H1b position.

UD

Simple, I'm tired of Americans getting bypassed due to cheaper labor and if our education systems can't support the need, then it needs to be drained also. It's time to hold these educators and students graduating accountable.

I'm not a fan of completely dismantling it, but a massive reduction is in order IMO. I know, I know, many will say there are not enough Americans to fill these positions, but I don't buy it. We can always adjust up, but it's time for a hard look at our entire immigration policy IMO.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Simple, I'm tired of Americans getting bypassed due to cheaper labor and if our education systems can't support the need, then it needs to be drained also. It's time to hold these educators and students graduating accountable.

I'm not a fan of completely dismantling it, but a massive reduction is in order IMO. I know, I know, many will say there are not enough Americans to fill these positions, but I don't buy it. We can always adjust up, but it's time for a hard look at our entire immigration policy IMO.

You dont actually have any experience here do you?

You are buying into the narratives you mention before.

Sessions is building a case aimed at 2 or 3 companies that broke the rules to the detriment of thousands who haven't. The governments own people fucked that up by letting it happen, but they arent being punished.

One already has to document proof of trying to hire multiple Americans for the same job before requesting an H1b, that then the government makes it extremely expensive to hire an H1B worker
(filling their coffers wth money that could have gone to educating an Americans in the first place or giving the ones I already employ raises.)

In short hiring an H1B worker is unlikely to be a cheaper easier solution no matter how you look at it.

We've had technical positions open for well over a year at my company we just can't find Americans for.

Anyone here at RDP interesting, or have a kid thats interested in a 100K plus a year job writing verilog code for FPGA development? If so let me know I have a position for you at an American manufacture of electronics.

Sessions position is going to make it harder for US employers to compete on a global level.

UD

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You dont actually have any experience here do you?

Not on the scale you do UD, so I'll weigh your advice appropriately.

Sessions position is going to make it harder for US employers to compete on a global level.

I find it very hard to believe that Trump would put someone in his position that would do this. Just like I found it hard to believe the narrative that Hillary was a shoe-in like many others did. Time will tell, but until then, make America work again!

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Not on the scale you do UD, so I'll weigh your advice appropriately.

I find it very hard to believe that Trump would put someone in his position that would do this. Just like I found it hard to believe the narrative that Hillary was a shoe-in like many others did. Time will tell, but until then, make America work again!

Trump did just that. We just took a brick off one side of the see- saw and put it on the other side.

Seems we are either full on libtard, or full on GTCF (green tooth cousin fucker) with nowhere in the middle any moderate can be.

I know everyone here including myself is all over the sanctuary city problem and that sessions will work to kill that, but his lopsided immigration views are dangerous for American business and come straight from a god ole boy career politician- just the kind of guy Trump promised we wouldn't get.

I want Trump to make America great again but Im not confident these are the guys to do it.

He could still moderate his team, but we will see over time.

Ill put my money where my mouth is unlike politicians - in the meantime the offer to hire your kids - or you guys stands until I fill the positions.

I will likely need to go someplace to hire where they teach their kids how to carry the 1.
Going back to "no child left behind" , then the ridiculous common core, to our new VP, and Sessions who believe the earth is 6000 years old, we don't seem to believe in teaching kids math anymore or vote in leaders that do either.

UD

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Trump did just that. We just took a brick off one side of the see- saw and put it on the other side.

Seems we are either full on libtard, or full on GTCF (green tooth cousin fucker) with nowhere in the middle any moderate can be.

I know everyone here including myself is all over the sanctuary city problem and that sessions will work to kill that, but his lopsided immigration views are dangerous for American business and come straight from a god ole boy career politician- just the kind of guy Trump promised we wouldn't get.

I want Trump to make America great again but Im not confident these are the guys to do it.

He could still moderate his team, but we will see over time.

Ill put my money where my mouth is unlike politicians - in the meantime the offer to hire your kids - or you guys stands until I fill the positions.

I will likely need to go someplace to hire where they teach their kids how to carry the 1.
Going back to "no child left behind" , then the ridiculous common core, to our new VP, and Sessions who believe the earth is 6000 years old, we don't seem to believe in teaching kids math anymore or vote in leaders that do either.

UD

Time will tell Dave, but like I said, I can't see Trump approving of U.S. business not competing.

RCDave

Reaction score
Just read a newsmax report saying the Romney meeting went extremely well. And that Trump is considering Romney for secretary of state.....

RCDave

Reaction score
I actually dont have major issues with Romney. I voted for him in 12 but didn't vote for Trump. Not that he is the best candidate but he is a really good man and very successful in business

530RL

Reaction score
With respect to the necessary skills and/or the willingness to work, America is at full employment.

America has an education and welfare problem.

Neither education nor welfare is something the incoming administration has even thought about addressing.

jet496

Reaction score
Agreed. Our government education system is still in the stone ages and basically just produces tards who will go out and collect welfare, work for the government, but yet will protest the government.

Welfare has to be downsized. Quit giving it to women having more than one baby out of wedlock. Make it like unemployment where they only get it a certain period of time for them to get their shit together & it's done. No more getting mo money for every new baby.

So much the Trumpster will do to correct this fiasco. I'm excited to see the changes! :champagne:

500bbc

Reaction score
Maybe the "swamp" is just anti American democrats?

I don't see what's wrong with this...

Sen. Sessions Blocked in Attempt to Cut Off Welfare Benefits for Illegal Aliens
Published:
Wed, Dec 18th 2013 @ 11:42 am EST
Senate Democrats blocked a vote on an amendment offered by Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) that would have closed a loophole that gives illegal aliens access to the Additional Child Tax Credit. The amendment sought to restore cuts in military pensions under the budget deal by shifting funds from the welfare loophole.

Yes. it's dated 2013 but if he continues in this vein he will have 100% of my support.

Reaction score

I agree we have too many schools that prey on mediocre students. They promise them a career when they graduate, to payoff their student loans. Knowing the students current situation made graduation nothing but a pipe dream, creating 1000's of dollars in student loan debt, and another early life failure for a student/American citizen. Parents get drawn up in the schools, good recruiting sales pitch, making them think their Johnny will be the first college graduate, in family history.

Immigration (legal or illegal) has put a strain on our educational k-12 schools.

Over the last 30+ years, we have not kept up with the needed specialized resources, to handle the demand in our public school systems. The money will never be available to keep up at the speed we have let people through our borders.

We need to get a handle on both.

Reaction score
Anyone here at RDP interesting, or have a kid thats interested in a 100K plus a year job writing verilog code for FPGA development? If so let me know I have a position for you at an American manufacture of electronics.
UD

Not that I need this job, but do they hire 55 year old grumpy workers who can't pass an employment screening, because they can't pass the human resources department politically correct interview questions correctly? :rolleyes

I don't write code, I trouble shoot coders mistakes in the field. :)

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
BBC - I agree with sessions vote on that bill fully. Im tired of the give away program on my dime. Why should we paycourage/en illegals to wriggle upstream and spawn?

CD- They hired me to run their WW sales team, a grumpy 50 year old. Here's how my interview went.

HR- what's your biggest weakness?
UD- My brutal honesty.

HR- I really dont see that as a weakness.
UD- Who gives a fuck what you think.

UD

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
UD explain to me a little more in detail about the h1b thing?

As I understood it, it allows Disney and other shitty giants a way to remove highly paid senior level programmers etc and replace them with foreign immigrants who work for 1/3 of the pay and get to bypass the immigration cycle?

I still don't see how making that employment practice expensive hurts America, they are firing people who have spent their life working for a company, just to save a few million for the stockholders...sounds shitty to me?

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
UD explain to me a little more in detail about the h1b thing?

As I understood it, it allows Disney and other shitty giants a way to remove highly paid senior level programmers etc and replace them with foreign immigrants who work for 1/3 of the pay and get to bypass the immigration cycle?

I still don't see how making that employment practice expensive hurts America, they are firing people who have spent their life working for a company, just to save a few million for the stockholders...sounds shitty to me?

You understand it wrong. I'll explain in a way that you didn't get off a website paragraph, or the Sessions blip about Disney or Edison.

I have no idea what "they" are doing, but I've never fired anyone and replaced them for less right away in a public or private company. I've never closed a position and rehired for it in under 2 years, and hiring immigrant workers is more expensive than hiring domestic ones and the department of immigrations sees to that today.

A job at Disney isnt a technology job unless you are running Disneys IT department or a coder or something tech related. There is no such thing as an H1B for menial work.

Dressing up as goofy or scooping up trash doesn't count.

To qualify a potential employee for an H1B visa you have to PROVE you tried to hire a American for that job at least 3 times and list the special skills required that you can't find.
You have to PROVE you ran a physical ad and list the salary you ran it for. (so much for hiring for 1/3 less)
The applicant has to pass a background check that you have to pay through the nose to get, AND its only good for two years.

Which person at the department of immigration signed off on the Disney H1B?
Same question with the Edison H1B?

There is no "training your replacement" on an H1b in anything other than how to navigate internally because to even be considered they need to already be competent at the core job.

Ive gone through this process dozens of times in the last 20 years working in the tech industry and its been a bitch every time.

Trust me it would simply be easier to just hire an American than get an immigrant an H1b.

UD

Reaction score
You understand it wrong. I'll explain in a way that you didn't get off a website paragraph, or the Sessions blip about Disney or Edison.

I have no idea what "they" are doing, but I've never fired anyone and replaced them for less right away in a public or private company. I've never closed a position and rehired for it in under 2 years, and hiring immigrant workers is more expensive than hiring domestic ones and the department of immigrations sees to that today.

A job at Disney isnt a technology job unless you are running Disneys IT department or a coder or something tech related. There is no such thing as an H1B for menial work.

Dressing up as goofy or scooping up trash doesn't count.

To qualify a potential employee for an H1B visa you have to PROVE you tried to hire a American for that job at least 3 times and list the special skills required that you can't find.
You have to PROVE you ran a physical ad and list the salary you ran it for. (so much for hiring for 1/3 less)
The applicant has to pass a background check that you have to pay through the nose to get, AND its only good for two years.

Which person at the department of immigration signed off on the Disney H1B?
Same question with the Edison H1B?

There is no "training your replacement" on an H1b in anything other than how to navigate internally because to even be considered they need to already be competent at the core job.

Ive gone through this process dozens of times in the last 20 years working in the tech industry and its been a bitch every time.

Trust me it would simply be easier to just hire an American than get an immigrant an H1b.

UD

Dave, here is my explanation of how the H1B process is working in the United states.

They're many Foreign companies operating in the United States. Toyota and Siemens are the examples I'll use. German owned Siemens has offices in Mexico, as well as other countries around the world. They can hire and train around the world, and the H1B is a tool they use everyday to reduce labor costs here in the United States. Basically other countries, setting the price for labor in the United states. It has been going on since the late 1960's.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
And when an argument cant be made against the facts this card comes out...

Maybe. Not sure its always a "card"

The facts are the facts - Im most concerned about what he does and doesn't support through his vote.
His voting record can't be reasonably questioned.

Note: for RDP -Most of his votes I agree with. Some I dont.

I'm less concerned but still concerned about what he says, but its still a concern for me.

If he is on record saying racists things, or allows himself to be quoted without refuting then it is a fact as well he said these things. There is just no excuse for this behavior.

I think its possible to find a fairly conservative guy that isnt on record saying racist things.

UD

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Dave, here is my explanation of how the H1B process is working in the United states.

They're many Foreign companies operating in the United States. Toyota and Siemens are the examples I'll use. German owned Siemens has offices in Mexico, as well as other countries around the world. They can hire and train around the world, and the H1B is a tool they use everyday to reduce labor costs here in the United States. Basically other countries, setting the price for labor in the United states. It has been going on since the late 1960's.

I would refute employee cost as the main benefit, or even secondary benefit. Its always cheaper to hire an American- problem is there are none.

The H1B's primary and only benefit to me is that I have access to a high tech worker that is capable of, understands and can fulfill the job description at the price I have posted - none of mine have been under 90K. going back into the 90's

The process alone has cost me at minimum 5K and as high as 30K per.

Let me riddle you this batman.....

I have at least 2 open high tech jobs I can't find Americans to take for relatively large sums of money.
How long do I wait ? Until I lose the opportunity and go broke?

Sessions wants me to wait 2 years. Might as well not even bother trying to compete.

How am I supposed to compete for a contract against my Australian competitor that requires me to add a couple headcount to win when I can't fill the jobs I have open now?

UD

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I would refute employee cost as the main benefit, or even secondary benefit. Its always cheaper to hire an American- problem is there are none.

The H1B's primary and only benefit to me is that I have access to a high tech worker that is capable of, understands and can fulfill the job description at the price I have posted - none of mine have been under 90K. going back into the 90's

The process alone has cost me at minimum 5K and as high as 30K per.

Let me riddle you this batman.....

I have at least 2 open high tech jobs I can't find Americans to take for relatively large sums of money.
How long do I wait ? Until I lose the opportunity and go broke?

Sessions wants me to wait 2 years. Might as well not even bother trying to compete.

How am I supposed to compete for a contract against my Australian competitor that requires me to add a couple headcount to win when I can't fill the jobs I have open now?

UD

Hell it seems to me you could have trained someone in that amount of time to just do the job, I thought there were millions of jobless code monkeys out there...

Is the market that soft for programmers or is it the specific type of programmer you are seeking is very high level shit?

NM just read up on field programmable gate arrays, interesting shit.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Hell it seems to me you could have trained someone in that amount of time to just do the job, I thought there were millions of jobless code monkeys out there...

Is the market that soft for programmers or is it the specific type of programmer you are seeking is very high level shit?

NM just read up on field programmable gate arrays, interesting shit.

We've actually helped pay for schooling for some kids before- thing is they all want you to pay for school but dont want to sign a multi year contract - but we've done it with friends and family though to mixed success.

My owner is an awesome guy and takes getting burned by things like this personally.

FPGA coders have always been hard to find , even though its a fairly large sector,
We can't find decent C++ guys either - American schools aren't really turning out kids that want to do this work which is why we are always basically hiring for these 2 positions.

I have to compete with all the big boys doling out stock options making the pickings even harder to get the very best guys on that level, plus (heres my favorite part) plus my government fucks me by subsidizing other companies to take the labor I have to pay for out of my pocket!

Sessions is proposing to fuck me more. Mega corps arent phased by this- little guys are.

Its high level shit, but still the kind of work you'd expect from a graduate that specialized in code writing from any accredited university- they wont know our market space but they could debug and help optimize routines.

We use embedded FPGA'a in much of our lineup, as do many complex products that you need to turn on and have just work vs boot up and load then run.

500bbc

Reaction score
Maybe. Not sure its always a "card"

The facts are the facts - Im most concerned about what he does and doesn't support through his vote.
His voting record can't be reasonably questioned.

Note: for RDP -Most of his votes I agree with. Some I dont.

I'm less concerned but still concerned about what he says, but its still a concern for me.

If he is on record saying racists things, or allows himself to be quoted without refuting then it is a fact as well he said these things. There is just no excuse for this behavior.

I think its possible to find a fairly conservative guy that isnt on record saying racist things.

UD

The best info I've found to date are his "racist" comments being strictly "alleged".

What you and I see as racist is far, far from what the Tards see as such.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
H1B can be beneficial...but like anything else, the "unintended consequences" for abuse, beyond the law's intent, does happen.

Here's a CNN article, there are many others like it, of Disney workers basically compelled to train their replacements.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/25/technology/disney-h1b-workers/

"They were told they had 90 days to train their replacements: Foreigners on H-1B visas, the most common visa for high-skilled foreign workers. If they didn't agree, they weren't eligible for bonuses or severance packages."

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
H1B can be beneficial...but like anything else, the "unintended consequences" for abuse, beyond the law's intent, does happen.

Here's a CNN article, there are many others like it, of Disney workers basically compelled to train their replacements.

"They were told they had 90 days to train their replacements: Foreigners on H-1B visas, the most common visa for high-skilled foreign workers. If they didn't agree, they weren't eligible for bonuses or severance packages."

Boiling this down to a key paragraph I mentioned above...

It's important to note that there are strict quotas of H-1Bs every year. As outsourcing companies snatch up visas, it takes away opportunities from other firms that really do need the expertise of foreign tech workers in their companies.

This is the part where the big companies fuck the little ones and then try to make it work after the fact.

The department of immigration that oversaw this approval broke many rules when he approved this. Disney also did not advertise for these jobs
The current H1B process would not have approved whats being described.

Sessions could make it fairer without killing it.

UD

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
The best info I've found to date are his "racist" comments being strictly "alleged".

What you and I see as racist is far, far from what the Tards see as such.

By and large yeah a bunch of wimps that call everything "racism."

Heres my favorite Jeff Sessions Quote: Thomas Figures, a black Assistant U.S. Attorney, testified that Sessions said he thought the Ku Klux Klan was "OK until I found out they smoked pot". Sessions later said that the comment was not serious, but did apologize for it.

On one hand its hilarious- but Im a white guy from Chicago.

Thats pretty careless wordsmithing from a guy in the deep south that he never did really apologize for it.
I also think the senate denied him a seat on the district court because of his past - and these are guys he supposedly worked with.

Out and out racist - probably not, but definitely not the most clever either to get caught up in that.

Falls under " we could do better" category for me.

UD

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

:skull

racist-forehead-tattoo.jpg

500bbc

Reaction score

Heres my favorite Jeff Sessions Quote: Thomas Figures, a black Assistant U.S. Attorney, testified that Sessions said he thought the Ku Klux Klan was "OK until I found out they smoked pot". Sessions later said that the comment was not serious, but did apologize for it.

On one hand its hilarious- but Im a white guy from Chicago.

Thats pretty careless wordsmithing from a guy in the deep south that he never did really apologize for it.
I also think the senate denied him a seat on the district court because of his past - and these are guys he supposedly worked with.

Out and out racist - probably not, but definitely not the most clever either to get caught up in that.

Falls under " we could do better" category for me.

UD

That's a funny joke, not racist. I do get your point on watching what you say around Big Brother though.

Macaca
Niggardly

Their true meanings matter not to the propaganda machine and the Tards.

Think anyone here knows the definition and origin of niggardly without looking it up?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

That's the exact article I read hah! :)

saucedaddy

Reaction score
I actually dont have major issues with Romney. I voted for him in 12 but didn't vote for Trump. Not that he is the best candidate but he is a really good man and very successful in business
ADE3B741-C118-40FB-92DC-BCB15233CE20.jpeg