WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Drink X

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Man has always yearned to go places he could never go before. Man has now touched space once again but that pales in comparison to the robot fucking bartender motherfuckers. Yes that’s right Keurig has made a robot bartender. Each pod contains the actual spirits in the mix within the pot in the machine chills in canned carbonate to drink as well. The future is now old man
DEE8D42F-DAE0-4C50-B513-0C6295A5E154.jpeg
2E245FC0-34A0-4A28-AB71-FD337F6697E8.jpeg
315D04F6-EBAC-4DB8-A7D3-2DE6398384FC.jpeg

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Wife has one and loves it. The pods are premixed, and not adjustable that I know of. Works well, and the pods are starting to show up on the shelves of the local wine and more (and similar) stores.

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
They have all sorts of drinks available and more being released weekly. It looks like 4-5 bucks a pod (Most of them come in 4-packs). It’s definitely not replacing the home bar, and if you have a go-to drink, you’re still better off making it yourself. But, if you want a Variety of easy to make drinks for company or convenience, it’s pretty cool. It’s not going to replace my Rum and Cokes, but if it keeps the better half happy I’m good with it, lol.

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
My old lady ordered hers direct from the drink works website, they were $100 off for Mother’s Day.

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Man has always yearned to go places he could never go before. Man has now touched space once again but that pales in comparison to the robot fucking bartender motherfuckers. Yes that’s right Keurig has made a robot bartender. Each pod contains the actual spirits in the mix within the pot in the machine chills in canned carbonate to drink as well. The future is now old man View attachment 887080 View attachment 887081 View attachment 887082

Judging by the copper cups, you must be a Moscow Mule guy. Post a review after you make a few drinks with the machine.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Ya me to I put about 14 in my drink lol.

lol that’s not a drink

This thing makes precision crafted drinks. Making a great old fashion or mojito is a a choir and I use to bartend at the lodge in Alaska Being able to hit a button and make one now on demand is pretty cool. If you want to pour some booze in a bucket that isn’t craft drink

JD D05

Reaction score
lol that’s not a drink

This thing makes precision crafted drinks. Making a great old fashion or mojito is a a choir and I use to bartend at the lodge in Alaska Being able to hit a button and make one now on demand is pretty cool. If you want to pour some booze in a bucket that isn’t craft drink

To be fair it goes into a 32 oz tumbler. I do love a good old fashion.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
So this is the one my buddy got its called the Bartesian. The pods are the mix ans you fill the reservoirs with booze and can set the alchohol content. These are all pretty cool. I think I need one.

I dont think this one has co2 though like the keurig.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
So this is the one my buddy got its called the Bartesian. The pods are the mix ans you fill the reservoirs with booze and can set the alchohol content. These are all pretty cool. I think I need one.

I dont think this one has co2 though like the keurig.
I was looking very seriously at this the other day. I like that I can control the strength and the exact alcohol in the beverage. My hope is a few more pods come out kind of like the K-cup coffee makers where I don't have to spend $3 a drink plus alcohol. It would not be my go to, but would be a good toy when you want something different or have friends over.

It came up when I was searching for a margarita machine, one for parties like a slurpy machine...... If anyone has any suggestions for this, let me know.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
I was looking very seriously at this the other day. I like that I can control the strength and the exact alcohol in the beverage. My hope is a few more pods come out kind of like the K-cup coffee makers where I don't have to spend $3 a drink plus alcohol. It would not be my go to, but would be a good toy when you want something different or have friends over.

It came up when I was searching for a margarita machine, one for parties like a slurpy machine...... If anyone has any suggestions for this, let me know.

see this is the part that I don’t like about that other one. I like the fact of the convenience that I have the alcohol and mix all in one pod. If I have to go in and buy the alcohol and then buy the pods separate it’s just more work

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Hey if the drink doesnt have enough alcohol you can always add a shot. Plus I think the Keurig has more staying power.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Just got home and tried the old fashion for the first time and I love old fashions but hate making them

It’s spot on. I’m fucking impressed.
It also has the highest and largest ABV of the 4 types I’ve tried. 3.99 oz or 40%

2Driver

Reaction score
LOL From the same people that brought you quadruple priced home coffee

Last edited:

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
4 dollars a drink is cheap bro. We aren’t talking cheap liquor either

drink
Mixer

you are gonna be hard pressed to beat that especially the fact that I can buy a 4 pack of pods of some X drink that I don’t really care about but someone who comes over might want