WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Drive Medical Odessey 4-wheel electric Scooter

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
SOLD...Grandma only used it a dozen times. Like new. Color is red. She no longer needs it. Please call and make an offer. Wendi Cook 909-597-1874
$650.00 obo

Description:
Features

* Best Value for a 350-pound weight capacity.
* Power Settings for Indoor and Outdoor use.
* Full Front Suspension for a Smooth Ride.

Description

Are you looking for a full-sized 4-wheel scooter with all the bells and whistles that won’t break the bank? We have found the one for you. The Drive Odyssey electric scooter has all the features like full front suspension, front and rear light package and a captain’s seat at a price that leaves you with some change in your pocket. Another great feature is an "indoor/outdoor" power setting that reduces power by up to 40% for safer indoor maneuvering.

Attachments

• scooter.jpg
    scooter.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Isn't anyone's grandma or grandpa or handicapped family member looking for a great deal on a scooter??? :D

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
I'll give you $250 for it (Cole Trickle style offer). :D

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
Sorry no to the $250 offer, $700 and it's yours or Cole Trickle's dad or uncle whoever just send me the money :fsakes

rvr thrshr

Reaction score
hey we or wi when are you coming back to the river? Just asking cause its kinda quite. B-16

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
hey we or wi when are you coming back to the river? Just asking cause its kinda quite. B-16

Soon... :hmmeveryone will know when were back :D we will be very noticeable :beer

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
wow....that extra zero is too rich for my blood;):D

Hold on to it Bill and my dad will need it ina couple years:skull

You need to buy it for them now $675 come on!!! Wonder if we could use it at Riverland??

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
According to the jackass managers, it has to have a Ca. license plate on it. Oh...unless you're in their fab 5. Then it's ok.:smackhead

Well we all now that you and I are not in their fab five. :fsakes I'm thinking you might be interested in buying this???:skull

rvr thrshr

Reaction score
If your a snow bird you can put a 3hp motor on a bar stool and its cool. You just can't do it if you go to the park in summer and winter, or if your IQ is over 6 because it makes the managers look bad.

Wendi

Reaction score
If your a snow bird you can put a 3hp motor on a bar stool and its cool. You just can't do it if you go to the park in summer and winter, or if your IQ is over 6 because it makes the managers look bad.

I heard there are a few snowbirds that are sick and tired of managers. You know what is funny is they have more rights than we do. :thumbsdown