WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Drive or fly?

gqchris

Reaction score
Latest update.

Flying out of Long Beach and returning to Long Beach same day!! Even better.
Thats the hot ticket I used to do. LGB is so easy. Just park in Lot A garage if you get reimbursed and you are literally across the street from the Security Line.

Oh and I recommend the Breakfast Burritos when you get inside at the Restaurant Area if they still got em!

Your ad here

Reaction score
Latest update.

Flying out of Long Beach and returning to Long Beach same day!! Even better.
Sounds like you'll be home for dinner. Those that are suggesting driving haven't done that round trip in 1 day or love to torture themselves.

BUSTI

Reaction score
Fly. If you are TSA pre check get there 15 min prior to boarding. Easy walk in. Either Long Beach or SNA. Are you sure you need a rental car? Uber gets you anywhere you need to go. Especially if you are putting it on a company card.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Fly. If you are TSA pre check get there 15 min prior to boarding. Easy walk in. Either Long Beach or SNA. Are you sure you need a rental car? Uber gets you anywhere you need to go. Especially if you are putting it on a company card.
Don’t need a rental anymore. Facility I am visiting is 5 min away

DLC

Reaction score
Uber or LYFT to the airport and Fly. Take a book to read while you wait. Get reimbursed for all of it. Seems easy. No luggage... maybe a backpack or brief case..
It would have to be a picture book For Ian

DLC

Reaction score
Book on DVD is always good !

lol

DLC

Reaction score
So your going up for a Meeting?

Back in the Day my brother would have meetings in LA & lived in Paso Robles, He could have the company plane ( think it was a twin turbo prop and one jet in their fleet ) pick him up and fly him down and return him back to Paso.

He would park near the runway - plane landed and he walked out jumped on and then take off 10-15 minutes max Land and take off.

He would have time to pick up the kids from school after dropping them off on the way to the airport …

It was a sweet gig for a while.