WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Drive showers good or bad ??

Reaction score
Kinda curious what everyone’s opinion is on adding a drive shower to a XR drive with ITS with a 2” shorty on it ??? If so what ones are recommended . It’s a 26ft deck with a merc 600

Reaction score
Some people say it causes cavitation but idk that’s why I wanted to get some more input on other peoples experiences with them or adding them

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Some people say it causes cavitation but idk that’s why I wanted to get some more input on other peoples experiences with them or adding them
I have the max machine cav plate / whale tails and the shower intake is installed through that

Reactions: DWC

farmo83

Reaction score
Also ask yourself even if the cavitation deal is true whats worse ?

Whatever cavitation they cause, which isn't much if any

or

Buying an Upper

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
I've got one and I know plenty of people that don't have them and have not had issues... What ever floats your boat. 😉

Reactions: DWC

Justfishing

Reaction score
Cavitation or aeration? Two different things. Seems like mounting it correctlywould limit chance of aeration.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I have one..I don't think I would not have one on a boat that gets pushed to the peak on a regular basis. Had them on my old cabin cruiser as well.