WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Drone Footage Havasu

Flatsix66

Reaction score
Pretty cool, what model? It has good range.

DWC

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. @Bullhead bully is that you in the opening shot? Hard to tell on my phone.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for sharing 👍

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Damn I will have to figure a roundabout for that. Also. Drive won't let you upload over 1080P, and this video is 4K.

Drone is a DJI Mavic 2 Zoom

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Wow, my old P2 would never go that far!

Jyruiz

Next to this Hottie.
Reaction score
Cool videos, I don't usually fly mine in the Havasu summer as I am worried the motors might heat up.

PlanB

Reaction score
Cool videos, I don't usually fly mine in the Havasu summer as I am worried the motors might heat up.

Yep, waiting for it to cool down to take mine out there. Motors are rated to 104 degrees.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Just screwing around last weekend waiting on the boat to be ready.

Thanks for posting those.... great drone work.... so now I know what everyones talking about regarding the channel... that appears to be the meet up. And I know that flying under bridges is a nut up move... I had a guy fly his through a huge hollowed out rock on the coast and he was holding his breath ... we all were.

Jyruiz

Next to this Hottie.
Reaction score
Thanks for posting those.... great drone work.... so now I know what everyones talking about regarding the channel... that appears to be the meet up. And I know that flying under bridges is a nut up move... I had a guy fly his through a huge hollowed out rock on the coast and he was holding his breath ... we all were.

I don't know what drone he used, but the one used by Frogman has collision avoidance sensors, so it would stop if being flown into something. My Mavic only has that feature in the front, so as long as you don't go up while under the bridge, it should be a cake walk. :D

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
same here

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
It was in sport mode so no collision avoidance was enabled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlanB

Reaction score
Nice footage. Being able to zoom in with the camera is a nice feature.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
It was in sport mode so no collision avoidance was enabled

My buddies Mavic has those sport modes ... so cool watching that lil bugger haul as around like a turbo charged insect.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Yeah it’ll do 46MPH in sport mode

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Awesome videos!!!! I have to get my drone out. I just don’t use it often enough.

mbrown2

Reaction score
Nice vids...editing is the key. When you see professionals the smoothness of their turns and change in altitude is what really sets it off. I think the most amazing drone video I have seen to date is by Wilkey's (Shreddy) video crew a couple a years back...

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
DJI GO 4 is the one I use. I may end up buying the stand alone controller as it doesn't have to use the phone.
I have the remote for my Spark, but you still use your phone. I love the spark and sometimes think am upgrade would be awesome, then i realize that as fun and as often as i use it, it’s perfect.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
I have the remote for my Spark, but you still use your phone. I love the spark and sometimes think am upgrade would be awesome, then i realize that as fun and as often as i use it, it’s perfect.

I meant this one

IMG_2269.png