Drone Strike

RVR2SNO

Reaction score
Dork! Literally asleep at the wheel.

B5E53CF8-B74B-48B6-8332-164F5139A914.jpeg

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Funny how RDP completely ignores Biden taking out some ISIS leaders.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
What’s funny is you don’t hear the names of the two individuals that were supposedly killed with this drone strike. Kind of 🤷

ssc

Reaction score
I frankly don't believe they took out anyone in a drone strike. I see nothing more than political damage control and trying to spin a false narrative. How they knew of a threat before the attack, but didn't take any action, but just happened to know who was the threat the day after our men were killed. Bullshit. They are just looking for any type of political, false narrative to try to somehow restore their so called credibility. Same with their so called claim today and I expect more false and misleading garbage.

YMMV, Steve

azsunfun

Reaction score
another clinton asprin factory side step look what i did with no intel on the ground, most likely u.s. passport holder:mad:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
9AE28EF7-0606-4FE3-BA88-A7C34F9C0C38.jpeg

Looking like 0 terrorists killed. We’re the Bad News Bears at this point.

Good job imbeciles!!! 👍

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If it was such a great targeted strike, why the warhead and not the surgical strike? One is for optics, but does a lot of collateral damage, the other is basically an invisible strike. I don't know if innocents were killed, or Taliban leaders...but big craters make it real easy to claim lots of deaths.

CoronaChris

Reaction score
Biden doing what he does best, ripping families apart.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It does seem that everything that can be done to anger the people over there is being done.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It’s hard to imagine a way in which Biden and company could have in any way fucked this up more.
Who was the sales guy that died?
"But wait, there's more!"

It's like the joke, how stupid can people be?
It's now a challenge, not a question.

ATKpilot

Reaction score
One hesitates to go down the “question the timing” route, but the fact is the Pentagon needed a good news story after weeks of humiliating disaster and a terrorist attack that has now claimed 14 American lives. The Pentagon has also bought into the “over-the-horizon” approach to terrorism.
Suddenly, BOOM, it had a positive story that just happens to fit the over-the-horizon narrative. Supposedly.

It’s told us nothing specific about the strike that it says it carried out — not the targets, not so much as a sketch of the intelligence that led up to the strike, not the time or location other than an entire province in Afghanistan (Nangarhar). That’s in eastern Afghanistan, near Pakistan, so we can do some very rough math from that. But it’s still a fairly big place.

We’ve seen no video or image. And it’s refusing to name the individuals it claims have been turned into pink mist.

Again, why?

Bryan Preston - PJ Media

perky

Banned
Reaction score
Who was the sales guy that died?
"But wait, there's more!"

It's like the joke, how stupid can people be?
It's now a challenge, not a question.
Billy Mays here with too much coke for Flexseal. " look no water in my screen door boat " sniff, sniff ...... I kinda miss Miss Cleo . Probably wouldn't fly today.