WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Drove our new XP 1000 today.

100dollarman

Low Baller
Reaction score
Yes- I saw that too on rzr forum. I am going see how things shake out this next week or two on the fix. Mine rattles a little bit and I dont think it is doing any harm. But I do want to fix it.

TPC - have you had yours out yet? Did you make it over to Hungry Valley? PICS!!! lol I have ridden mine everyday since I got it. Going to give its first bath today (I'll take pics and put them in the XP1K baby book- haha!)

Reactions: TPC

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Yes- I saw that too on rzr forum. I am going see how things shake out this next week or two on the fix. Mine rattles a little bit and I dont think it is doing any harm. But I do want to fix it.

TPC - have you had yours out yet? Did you make it over to Hungry Valley? PICS!!! lol I have ridden mine everyday since I got it. Going to give its first bath today (I'll take pics and put them in the XP1K baby book- haha!)

I have to tell ya, it's put together like my friends new Bentley.
Flawless, perfect in every way, every detail.

Runs great.
May have the same 0-35 as the 900 but above 40 is where it really talks to ya and pulls away smartly from the 900.
Seems like it has more torque and power on the climbs too.
Amazing ride and really fun to drive.

82 MPH indicated, 80 MPH on Maynards GPS and it got there real quick.
Mavericks won't pull away from us like with the 900.
I plan on running right up their kilts.

Very happy.
Dave at FSS called and we're getting closer to a delivery date on the wheels & tires.
They ain't cheap.
He has no proper competition on the serious stuff so he pretty much sets his prices how he wants to.

I remember when the Poly Skateboard trucks were being touted as indestructible.
Well, we soon found out the hard way that wasn't the case and they vanished off the market over night.
So,, I'm skeptical about the plastic rims Daves promoting.

I'll take the 3 lb hit per wheel and roll with billet.

We need a RDP run when the weather breaks.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
[video=youtube;ECGjtUX2JGU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ECGjtUX2JGU[/video]

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score

Take it in for the Re-clocking.
We had no noise but was still off 6 spline grooves.
Word is the shaft u joints will eventually grenade if it isn't clocked correct.
They changed the fuel pump anyway and checked all the diff's / box levels too.

100dollarman

Low Baller
Reaction score
Have you had a chance to take that badboy out of the garage yet? I have 200 miles on mine now! LOVIN IT