Looks like they got your neighbors Andrew! :thumbsup

This should make Ray very happy.:)

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
One more thing ... you heard it here first. :D

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Upper or Lower? Games' neighborhood or Armen/Sammons?

cofooter

Reaction score
Wheeler, is it the people on the front row with all their crap in front?

cofooter

Reaction score
I think lower, see what wheeler say, I got a place one street back

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
What was it weed, cocaine or ice.

Timmmmmy

Reaction score
Task force has been busy. They busted a meth dealer with 1.3 pounds. He was a from Blythe and worked for UPS

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
... Apparently they didn't read the billboard that said just say no to drugs???...

... I have drug dealers across the street from me who seem now to have moved their operation to the next block up,...not pleasant at all...

Wheeler

Reaction score
Meth heads

They must have been important as there were cops everywhere on river side dr. There were so many different agencys I figured that the Hells Angels were back in town.

Wheeler

Reaction score

I imagine that the tweakers will be in Marina Manor tonight stealing all the dealers shit while he's in jail. :D

business-commerce-wall_street-rats-rat_traps-mouse_traps-mousetraps-tmen7_low - Edited.jpg

MSum661

Reaction score
Lol, cause he is gonna run away :D

Of course for his own safety...Lol!
But they're probably thinking he could crush them all in one fell swoop if he did make a move.
Drawing the Glocks has not been the political correctness approach lately.

Wheeler

Reaction score
Looks like a crackhead, only fatter

I've only seen him outside three times during the day.

Now that he's busted maybe the sale of Charly's house will go through. :thumbup::thumbup:

While working on Mark Conovay's house the last few months I've seen so many people stop by to buy drugs.

Backlash

Reaction score
This guy OBVIOUSLY wasn't partaking in the meth. usage! What is he pushing?? 250???? FOCK!! He's the biggest tweaker I have ever seen! :D

Wheeler

Reaction score
I don't know Charley...so, upper or lower?

Charly is the guy that caught his Vector on fire in front of Marina Manor. Charly abandoned ship and Andrew had to rescue Charly and put the fire out. There's a thread about it and if the search engine was worth a shit I could find it.

To answer your question, Charly's property is next door to Steve Haney's old house.:D

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Charly is the guy that caught his Vector on fire in front of Marina Manor. Charly abandoned ship and Andrew had to rescue Charly and put the fire out. There's a thread about it and if the search engine was worth a shit I could find it.

To answer your question, Charly's property is next door to Steve Haney's old house.:D

Oh sure...next to the 'ol Haney house...wasn't he on Green Acres?

:D

JBS

Reaction score
I've only seen him outside three times during the day.

Now that he's busted maybe the sale of Charly's house will go through. :thumbup::thumbup:

While working on Mark Conovay's house the last few months I've seen so many people stop by to buy drugs.

Allegedly buy drugs. Wheeler this is RDP Let us not forget. At this point these are only charges. This gentleman will get his day in court. Until that point will you please give him the benefit of the doubt that our forefathers granted him. I am honestly surprised you of all people would behave in this fashion.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Allegedly buy drugs. Wheeler this is RDP Let us not forget. At this point these are only charges. This gentleman will get his day in court. Until that point will you please give him the benefit of the doubt that our forefathers granted him. I am honestly surprised you of all people would behave in this fashion.

Does the glue bother you? You know, the glue holding your tongue to your cheek...

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score

Pull your pants up Jeff [emoji3]

Wheeler

Reaction score

It's Parker! they didn't stop by for bible study. :D

As I understand it, the guy has already spent time (two time) in the big house. His girlfriend used to work at Manor Market and was busted for selling drugs out of the store, she spent time.

I have given them the benifiet of the doubt for the last year or more I even asked one of the buyers if they were buying drugs.

On day Jeremiah stopped by to visit and parker his CHP cruiser out front. A few cars didn't bother to stop but drove right on by. :D

JBS

Reaction score
It's Parker! they didn't stop by for bible study. :D

As I understand it, the guy has already spent time (two time) in the big house. His girlfriend used to work at Manor Market and was busted for selling drugs out of the store, she spent time.

I have given them the benifiet of the doubt for the last year or more I even asked one of the buyers if they were buying drugs.

On day Jeremiah stopped by to visit and parker his CHP cruiser out front. A few cars didn't bother to stop but drove right on by. :D

i don't know Wheeler. I am just not comfortable with this speculation. Seems like as a group we jump to conclusions and then find out Jose is a good guy who just cant get a break. Any chance he has a girl friend that can come on and vouch for him:D

Wheeler

Reaction score
Oh sure...next to the 'ol Haney house...wasn't he on Green Acres?

:D

Steve Haney built the house at the upper end of Marina Manor. Steves house now belongs to Basil Hayden and is next door (down river) from the old Mancation Nation house that is now owned by Fred.

Got it?

Wheeler

Reaction score
i don't know Wheeler. I am just not comfortable with this speculation. Seems like as a group we jump to conclusions and then find out Jose is a good guy who just cant get a break. Any chance he has a girl friend that can come on and vouch for him:D

His girl friend delivers bread and who knows what else about town. I don't think she'll be sayin much.

Who is this Jose you speak of, Jose Hernandez?

Jose looks good in Orange. :thumbup:

hernandez-615x468.jpg

Next thing you'll try to tell me is that Pat the Pilot invented the perpetual motion machine. :D